“A decent pub lunch”

The Queens Head
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Harston
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We offer a vast variety of excellent Thai food with lunchtime specials from £8.99 to £9.99 for two courses or pick from the main menu. Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings we off two courses for £10.00 or £12.00 depending on meats and fish chosen, or again from the main menu.Come and visit the best Thai food restaurant in and around Cambridge.
Guildford, United Kingdom
“A decent pub lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

We popped in here quite by chance - a case of "we need lunch; that looks OK; let's try it". The two girls behind the bar were very friendly and efficient. We only wanted something light with a beer and the choice for this sort of meal was good. The full menu seemed up to scratch - not too long so potentially of decent quality and certainly what we saw going to other tables looked good. We were served in decent time with well presented and tasty food - and my beer was an suitable adjunct. All-in-all a welcome experience.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank W-Man77

Now moved to South Shields
“Terrible in every respect”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Slow uncaring service, long waiting times, poor food. It does not have to be The Ritz...surely Harston deserves a half decent place to eat...very disappointing

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank JenniePickering
“Very very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

It was very clean and nicely decorated the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was delightful would defiantly return

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Fabulous venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband recently had his 40th birthday at the Queens Head and I chatted to them beforehand about what food we wanted and they supplied everything I asked for - even something that I was sure my husband had made up the name of to test us, but Hazel managed to find it - brilliant!!

I have had lots of great experiences at The Queens Head and it is a good venue for all types of occasions. The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Whether it is a meal on a Sunday afternoon, a party in the evening or a sunny afternoon with the children, the staff at The Queens Head cater for everyone's needs.

We have also been on a Saturday afternoon as they have an enclosed garden with a play area so is ideal for a sunny afternoon with the children as you can relax knowing the children are safe. I even discovered recently that they do a tots and coffee morning on a Friday morning which I have been to a couple of times and is a nice relaxing way to spend a couple of hours on a Friday. I would definitely go there again as my daughter enjoyed herself too.

The Queens Head comes highly recommended and I would choose there for any occasion.

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“A great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is an essential visit in Harston. The staff are lovely, knowledgeable and friendly. The food and wine choice is excellent. Food was served promptly and with good service. Myself, and my two friends enjoyed every morsel of the generous servings. A great “pub” atmosphere, will definitely recommend to all my friends. Can’t wait for my next visit.

• Visited July 2014