All reviews ski lift junior suite spa area great hotel breakfast buffet bread reception amenities balcony taxi vacation kitzbuhel skis beginners surprise toilet english
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2019

The hotel personnel was very professional and friendly. Mainly all came from Hungary ( I think ) but they have been very accommodative.

Positive: location next to Kitzbuehel easy to find. Pool and sauna area are neat and open from morning onwards. The skilift in Reith ( free of charge ) is a major relive when you only want to ski a view hours a day with your small kids ( beginners only ! )
The cocktails have been phenomenal: thanks to the barkeeper ! And the service at the restaurant was excellent, as well as the quality of the food offered.
Negative: pricing of a la carte menu is very high !!1 ==> BOOK HALF PENSION or maybe even full board to avoid bad surprises ! The rooms are in an old style BUT very spacious and we enjoyed them very much ! TV channels variety could be better.

Room tip: second and third week of January
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank joerg1571
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I arrived late in the evening and was so glad that the on-site restaurant was still serving dinner! I didn’t really want to go out after dark in search of food ;)
The room and the bed were very clean, the toilet is separate from the rest of the bathroom, and I love the private balcony. I had enough time in the morning before breakfast to be able to relax a while in the whirlpool in the “Romerbad”.
The grand finale was the robust breakfast buffet .....AND the beautiful scenery I saw when I stepped out of the front door to go to my vehicle after I checked out!
I couldn’t see any of the scenery when I arrived the prior evening since it was dark, so that was a beautiful surprise.
Would loved to have had a couple days available to explore and experience that area and have a couple more nights at this hotel!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in this hotel with my family and I choose this location because the reviews it was positive.

The structure is very beautiful and the rooms are very clean.

The reception and the receptionist aren’t more times presents.

When I’m arrived there was a young receptionist and he was in the test. He doesn’t speak English and I have had to wait in reception for 20 min because there is nobody manager that spoke English.

The only thing very negative is the reception and the receptionist.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

We stayed only 1 night in this hotel but from what we have seen everything was excellent. Reception very nice with friendly stuff. Junior suite was very nice and spacious. Breakfast excellent with lovely outside terrace. We didnt manage to use spa area but it looked very very good. Surrounding of the hotel also very nice, definitely would like to stay in this hotel for some longer vacation.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel in the Tirol. The hotel is right on the road so if possible ask for a room toward the back of the hotel. Rooms are very spacious. The breakfast buffet is great and complete with all items. The indoor Spa is fabulous as well (just didn’t like the idea that you have to go in naked, should be optional). A great hotel for summer or winter activities. Plenty of outdoor activities around. Would go back to this hotel anytime.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple