Maragas Beach Naxos
Anemomilos(Agia Anna)(Great Value!)
$27
$25
$55
Agia Anna Hotel(Agia Anna)
$40
Artemis Hotel(Agia Anna)
$41
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
$51
Acti Plaka Apartments(Plaka)(Great Value!)
$46
Artemis(Agia Anna)
Summer Dream ll(Agia Anna)
TripAdvisor
Agia Anna Ηotel(Agia Anna)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmaragas campingcamping areanice barhot waterper nightfree wifithe busplace to staytentspetracampersreceptionshadesupermarketsunsetstudiobeach
Reviewed July 8, 2013

There is nothing even remotely negative I can come up with…
The beach is about ten meters from the camping entrance, the beach is beautiful, a well stocked supermarket right there, a few good restaurants, the bus stop is right there, the staff is super friendly and always willing to help out with anything like arranging boat or plane tickets.
The studio we stay in has a small kitchenette, a standard bathroom and a nice little terrace in front, it gets cleaned every day, fresh towels and all.
I have been coming to Maragas since the early nineties; it keeps on pulling me back to Greece even though there must be a zillion places with soft sand, nice temperatures and friendliness all over the globe.
I can recommend it to anyone wanting to go with kids or just to have to relaxing time, working on your tan!

Room Tip: If half broke, go for the camping, if not, stay in a studio
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bas1973
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The most relaxing place for holidays for families with kids.ideal location and really friendly staff and administrasion.Maragas camping is a place that makes you relax and enjoy your holidays and it is for all kind of people.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank iliasbilas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I am writing this review to share my experience about this amazing place ,being here actually after a long day on the beach,although I spend my holidays here ,for the last seven years - non stop. So, being an athenian I 've had the chance to spend my summers in many greek islands (more than 50 actually) and the fact ,that I am constantly choosing Maragas camping and the island of Naxos for the last few years, I guess it speaks for it self.Speaking of outskirts there no such a wonderful ,crystal clear sea as this one , right out of the camping door (merely 15 metres). The camping itself is very well kept although the toilets are a bit tired, but always clean .There is also a nice playground and my kids were litterally grew up there, troughout the years ,feeling absolutely safe. I was very surprised to read that some previous guest found the staff rude and the place noisy! The people that work here are super kind-especially Miss Petra and her daughters,always smiling and ready to give any information is being asked for.As for the noise ,I choose this place especially for the quiet environment , as I am an extremely light sleeper and crowded places ( like Myconos for instance) are absolutely forbidden for me.I guess that guest has been slightly unlucky.Ok it happened sometimes to be a little noisy , but really a very few times throughout this long time.Overall Maragas camping is an ideal place for holidays , safe for families and couples,but also for companies of friends who respect their camping neighbours!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank dorapapagr
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been coming here for years & stay for 2 - 3 months. We are met at the port, always a wonderful welcome, we arrive at Maragas & everyone greets us with hugs & kisses, never anywhere in our many years of travel , all over the world, have we met such lovely friendly people.
We stay in a Studio, we're given clean towels & linen at least every 3 days, & the studio is cleaned every 3 days.
My 2 daughters live in London, Uk, & come here very year as they love it as well, sometimes they camp other times have either a Room or a Studio
The camping area is lovely & I think very well planned.
The staff are very thoughtful, polite & nothing is impossible for them. I have never heard any of them be offhand or rude to anyone.
Seems to us Maragas Camping is a very popular place as the same people come back year after
year as well there are always new people.
Sarah & Derek - Near Zelandia

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've been there with my girlfriend, we book the double room Dimitra. The location was great, 50 mt from the beach and the sea (wonderful sea!!!). The room was new (built in spring 2011), clam and quite, very clean, with all comforts, and it cost just 50 euro per day.
The price is quite high for Naxos, but the room really worth it. The rest of Maragas is just a camping, not so good, and the breakfast there is quite horrible, but if you book the private room you can do your own vacations, quite apart from the camping.
Naxos is really great beaches, great sea, great food, not so touristic as other island in the area.
Enjoy!