“Delicious Food”

Ostria Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Agia Anna
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: exactly on the beach,with fantastic view of the ocean,cool atmosphere ,nice and friendly service. a place that you can start your day with a big full breakfast,all the kinds of coffee perfect made ,then relax on the beach with a nice cold drink coming up with many choices of snacks and fingerfood. when you will feel real hungry,you have plenty choices of Cycladic and Mediterranean cuisine with a big list of wine.After that brownies or waffle with ice cream will close the day .
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We ate at Ostria 3 times during our stay and each time our food was of excellent quality, especially the steak - so tender!.
It is in a perfect spot on the beach where you can watch the sun set whilst enjoying a nice cold beer
The ambience is great and Nicos, the owner, is extremely helpful, very knowledgeable about the area, and happy to chat.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I had just dropped off my in laws at the airport for the trip back to Denmark and needed a nice spot of lunch on the beach and I got it here. I had the Burger and it was so good I loved it washed down with a couple of large draft beers happy days.

1  Thank S4784ILdaved
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place on the beach to enjoy your breakfast or your coffee!!!
Great stuff and the owner Nikos very friendly !!!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

My Partner and I found this restaurant when walking along the beach one evening. There are a row of eateries and we really liked the look of this one.
Not particularly busy, as nearing the end of the season but this was fine with us. Really pretty seaside feel interior and if you get there in time for the sunset, I imagine that would be amazing!

We had a couple of Cocktails served by a very lovely young man and enjoyed the view of the beach and the cosy surroundings.

What a hard time we had choosing our food as there were so many things we fancied!

I settled on fried Courgette sticks with a gorgeous dip which turned in a tall silver pot and in tempura batter as light as a feather. I had some fantastic little Lamb chops with Rosemary and accompanied by little dots of Aubergine purée with Pistachio dust. Honestly they were amazing!
My partner chose the Watermelon Cheesecake for dessert which he said was the best dessert he’s ever eaten (and he’s eaten a fair few!)
It was quite wonderful. A French biscuit base, creamy sweet filling and ever so slightly iced watermelon on the top.
The Manager was really very friendly and made our evening quite special. He served us very well as did the rest of the guys there. (oh and the house Rose Wine was great too!)

We loved this restaurant so much we went back a couple of nights afterwards!

The Garlic steak and the Beefsteak with herbs and Pumpkin marmalade and the crispy chunky potatoes were absolutely out of this world.
This place has a truly outstanding chef in my opinion. Lots of delicious rustic food in Naxos, I can’t deny but Ostria is a special place.

Obviously my partner went for the second chance of Watermelon Cheesecake but I had a fantastic afters called Sweet Dreams which is exactly what I gave when I dream about this little restaurant on the beach. Yum yum, yummy. Ahhhhhh!

Date of visit: October 2018
4  Thank Chezlann
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We had just arrived at the resort and as this was right on our doorstep it was convenient for a quick bite to eat and with the beachfront location it was perfect. We shared the meat & cheese platter with crostini sticks, very nice with the view too.

Date of visit: September 2018