“Friendly, Comfortable, Clean and Good Value”
Review of Richmond Inn Hotel

and 1 more site!
Richmond Inn Hotel
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here with a colleague whilst on business locally, we had stayed the previous week in another local hotel which was around £20 per night cheaper, it was the best £20 we spent as the hotels were like night and day. The staff at Richmond Inn are very friendly and professional and go to great lengths to make sure you have everything you need. The rooms are well maintained up to date clean an modern. Sizes do vary quite a bit I had an average London hotel size room and an enormous room. The on-site parking is very handy. Can't comment on the breakfast as we were out too early to try it but I would have no hesitation in staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last month, comfortable rooms, breakfast was fine and hotel in a good location. The only down side is the really poor customer service and unbelievably from the Hotel Manager who is particularly rude! Customer service is definitely not her forte. I asked for 2 small items to be sent to me as I had left them in the room on departure and I have not received these items, although the Hotel has charged me, so make sure you take all of your belongings with you!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 55Caroline
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I styed in this hotel a few weeks ago (early november) and i was very pleased with it. The rooms are spacious, very clean and confortable. It has very nice decorations in room and bathrooms making it feel as if you were home.
It is perfect if you are working in Richmond or visiting London as it is only 2 minutes away from the train station.
Great service and very pleasnt staff. The manager, Cecilia, was very nice and welcoming. The price is very reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed for one night and although not cheap - Where in London is! The room was immaculate and staff very friendly.

Car park small.

As long as get for no more than £120 a night then I would recommend, lovely area and nice place

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We stayed there for 1 night in October, the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel. We asked for Room 125 (which we knew from our first stay) and they gave it to us. The Reception staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Our special thanks to Mike, who helped us sort out some dinner arrangements that had gone wrong, and to Nick, who carried our bags to the parking lot....all beyond their call of duty. Our room was "light and breezy", with 2 large windows, very comfortable, nice bed, nice bathroom with good fixtures. Breakfast is adequate for such a hotel, eggs are cooked on demand. Small but cosy lounge with free Internet. Good location, walking distance to Richmond's shops and restaurants and to the train/tube station.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Very comfortable rooms and extremely pleasant and helpful staff, especially Cecilia. I was working in Richmond so the hotel was perfectly located - it's also a good option for London since it's a 5 minute walk to the tube station.

It's just outside of the town centre so it's nice and quiet, but it's only 2 minutes to the High Street.

Good breakfast and overall very good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel as it was well priced for the location but found it to be a little Gem. My room was lovely, the staff were very friendly (in particular the lovely american gentleman), the location is great for the tube and railway stations and there is a small car park. Breakfast was fine for me, what do people expect for a free continental breakfast??? I had musli, fruit, toast and tea, I couldn't have asked for more.
My only moan was that my room was next to the lift which did interupt my sleep.
All in all a nice stay and I will return.

• Stayed: October 2013