“Fresh ingredients, freshly made and friendly people”
Review of Time for Thai

Time for Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We happened upon the restaurant walking down the Kew road and I'm so grateful. It doesnt look much from the outside but dont let this fool you. I like my thai food but am hard pushed to find any of my other thai experiences compared to this.

We started with the tempora and the soup which was incredible. We then had the green curry which was also fresh and full of flavour and taste. I would whole heartedly recommend the soup as its definitly a dish i will request on the next visit. The food contained all fresh ingredients and is freshly made when ordered. There are traces of all the key incredients you would hope to find in good thai food including stalks of lemon grass and chillies which are not so easy to identify in other chain restuarants.

Most importantly the price is extremely reasonable, it wont break the bank and is a completely worthwhile experience. The staff are really friendly, it seems like a family business that was started 6 months ago. The lady we spoke to said that business is ok but they hope for better. Lets not let a lovely place like this dissapear.

Try it and become a regular like me.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This little place has recently opened on the Kew Road, Richmond. It's tiny, but clean and bright with lovely friendly staff. The food is great in that its fresh, tasty, beautifully presented on the plate with little garnishes and dipping sauces. The corn cakes to start with sweet chilli sauce are delicately spicy. The pad Thai noodles are delicious. The tempura was light and moreish, the vegetable spring rolls the best Ive tasted. The portions are generous. So different from lots of standard thai or chinese places where everything on the menu is all in a ubiquitous glutinous sauce. This food here is all about freshly prepared dishes and bright flavours, not sauces out of jars. They don't sell alcohol but you can bring your own and just pay corkage. They do takeaway, there are four little tables to eat in too, and the service is great. They deserve to do really well and I hope they do!