“Super evening”
Review of Bill's Richmond

Bill's Richmond
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Formerly a pub, Bill's Richmond restaurant is right next to Richmond Bridge, and has a very local and friendly atmosphere. Low ceilings, exposed brickwork, quiet booths and leather club chairs, it has an intimate feel, especially in the evening.
“Super evening”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My friends and I ate here on 9th Aug...the same as one of your other reviewers. It was a busy, lively evening. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive and when I said my Pimms was only ok she brought me another. I too had fish pie and thought it was v tasty.....I really enjoyed it. All in all we had a great evening and I definitely will be going back!

• Polish first
South Wales UK
“Lovely brekkie, quirky place”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Went here for breakfast. Choice of full cooked (comes artistically arranged on top of the toast so ask if you prefer your toast separately, fresh fruit kebab with granola, yoghurt and honey, blueberry pancakes, veggie breakfast,good coffee, choice of teas, feshly squeezed juice. They also do other meals of course but I can't comment on those. Friendly service, reasonable prices

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another good Bill's”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Happy to have a Bill's in Richmond. We had the crispy squid for start and mains we had the burger and fish pie, all cooked really well and very tasty. Will def be coming back! Staff are friendly and really helpful and attentive.

London, United Kingdom
“Casual eating. Friendly cafe.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We called in here for Sunday lunch. We had been before one evening, and liked it enough to return. Reasonably priced. Good, fresh food and very friendly, helpful staff. We opted for fairly straightforward meals - the naked burger, which was without chips and bun but with a decent salad. My partner had chicken on skewers with pitta bread and salad. We shared mini doughnuts with chocolate dipping sauce. No problem requesting tap water.
The restaurant is generally busy, so it can be noisy and it can be hot. Earlier reviewers have rightly lamented the lack of A/C. Not easy to park nearby - you need to park in the centre and walk up the hill to the bridge.

“Huge disappointment”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was recommended to go here as our daughter had much enjoyed Bill's restaurants in Soho and Kingsway. However this relatively new restaurant in Richmond was a huge disappointment. The wine we ordered came in a bottle with just the label 'red' on it. The fish pie had so many small 'cocktail' onions in that it should have been renamed an onion pie. One of my friends had to return his main course. The service was very poor and offhand. We went there for dinner. I suggest the owner of the chain goes in anonymously and tries this restaurant out.

1 Thank Loretta P