“Tapas”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My friend and I decided we wanted a selection of mussels, prawns, squid and scallops which were really fresh and cooked as I can only describe as pure perfection. The service was faultless and very helpful. I will recommend Pier 1 to all my friends and family. Joana B

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Just had an excellent fish and chips at Pier 1. I would highly recommend it. The food was excellent, we had the mussels and scallops to start followed by the cod and chips. Service from Billy was attentive, professional and we will visit again very soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

On our trip to England I was on a quest to find the best fish and chips, and Pier 1 did not disappoint! The fish was fresh, the batter crisp yet not heavy, and the portions were perfect. the tartar sauce had lots of flavour without taking the spotlight away from the main event. They also have a grilled option which looked super.
The staff was very knowledgeable and the owner took the time to answer our questions about the different types of fish on the menu.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our family group of 6 people had a great lunch here on Mother's Day. Everyone was pleased with their choices. All the food was beautifully fresh & service was the perfect balance of being friendly & helpful but not intrusive. If you're in Richmond & looking for somewhere to eat I'd highly recommend Pier 1! We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I came in on Easter Friday (i.e. fish friday) and as expected the restaurant was pretty busy. There was a 30 minute wait for a table so I elected for takeaway. The fish and chips were great, but not including lemon or tartar sauce was annoying.