“Yummy”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place has surprisingly delicious fried fish. I have never been a fried fish person, but since trying it a couple weeks ago I've had to go back for more twice already. The tartar sauce is home made and especially addicting. They have a nice menu with healthy grilled fish options, but I haven't tried those yet! I will definitely take my out of town guests here. It's a casual modern and pleasant restaurant, and they were lovely to our toddler, providing pencils and freshly pressed juice. Overall an A+ experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I live really close to Pier 1 and its a guaranteed win. Really delicious fish and chips, the fish especially is excellent. I'm not sure the chips are the best I've had but the fish definitely is. Really fresh (nothing waiting in heated capartments), well cooked and a lovely batter - what more could you want. If you eat in the menu is a bit more pricey (£10-£11 for fish and chips), but its a nice atmosphere, and ordering a bottle of wine makes it feel like a meal out rather than a trip to the chippie. The takeaway isn't cheap but its reasonable and they wrap everything in boxes so it doesn't get soggy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you want the very best quality fried fish, then I reckon this is the place. But in case you don't like their special batter, you can order it grilled instead. It's a bit more expensive than ordinary chippies, but I think the quality and the pleasant though plain ambience more than justify the extra spend.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Went with my partner had a fantastic meal! Staff were very friendly, service was great! most impressive part was definitely the food. If you haven't been you need to try it!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great place and a super location. Welcome spot on and I had Scallops and the Prawns for main with Chili Dipping Sauce. The staff were friendly and the place has a great edgy feel to it.
Its clean and the menu is ideal, there was plenty that I would have chosen. Quite pricey but what you get is what you pay for. Will be back!

1  Thank BeyourBestForever