Stayed Sun-Mon, 5 nights.
- room & bathroom very clean & comfortable
- staff helpful
Room for improvement :
- noise : a lot of noise from traffic, from the pub, from early morning cleaning & delivery of barrels - sounded like he was playing basketball.
- breakfast : for a traditional english pub, the croissants in the fridge are a shock.....why not a traditional english breakfast ?
- price : £75 / night is expensive for a pub, even though the room is very good and even though it is in Richmond.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Red Cow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Cow Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Red Cow Richmond
- Red Cow Hotel Richmond