“Lovely catch up venue”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Lovely catch up venue”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Visited the boat for a Christmas meet up with friends. It was a lovely intimate but very relaxed atmosphere. Even though it was a winter's day, the boat was cosy and warm and perfect for a little festive lunch. The food was excellent and the service was perfect, the lady who served us and seemed to be in charge, was lovely. Food was yummy, would definitely recommend the beef burger and the crumble. Will definitely come back in the summer.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank J2theNut

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Great outdoor venue”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This place is a must in the Summer. It has excellent views, it is a boat which is moored on the river thames which is converted into a restaurant with open air views, not forgetting getting the evening sun. My friends and I went there on a saturday we started at 13pm and finished at 18pm wining and dining. On a very warm day I suggest that you make a booking. The menu is simple yet has something for everyones taste. Extremely accommodating and friendly staff.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank esubben
Tirana, Albania
“Nice view from The Boat”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

When I was in London this Spring, I went three times at The Boat. The view is fantastic, especially in sunny days. I went for dinner with my friend and we order fish and chips. the food was very good and the staff very nice. I would go again on my next trip to London.

• Visited April 2013
UK
“Frozen Chips & Tinned Mushy Peas”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Ate here on 4th August 2013, service was friendly and efficient and the location itself is great. I had the fish & chips which was fine, just a little disappointed that the chips were of the thin, frozen variety & the mushy peas were from a tin and not very warm. Portion size was a little small too.

Would I go again? possibly if in the area.....

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Best_User_Name
Antrim, United Kingdom
“lovely lunch”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I were in London for the last weekend in July, and on a very hot and humid Saturday we spent the day in Richmond.
We chose the Boat restaurant for lunch and were seated on one of the outside benches nearest the river. A very gentle rocking was felt as other boats travelled along the Thames, but this just enhanced the feeling of being on the river. Drinks were served promptly, and service was very good.
I ordered the dressed crab open sandwich and it was delicious. All of our meals were of excellent standard and value.
One of the ways that I judge a restaurant is 'if I was in the area again, would I eat here?'.
For this restaurant, without hesitation, I most certainly would.

• Visited July 2013