“Beautiful food!”

Maki Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Maki Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I cannot recommend the food here highly enough! It is fresh, well presented and most importantly of all - tastes devine!

It is a little dark inside, but don't let that put you off. It's also a bit pricey so I don't go too often which means when I do, it's a real treat. Well worth every penny.

I would eat there every day if I could!!!

There are newer reviews for Maki Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband and I have been for dinner at Maki many times. We went again on Saturday and once, again, it didn't fail to deliver.

We didn't know how hungry we were, so just ordered a few dishes to start...and then kept ordering! The soft shell crab and steamed dumplings to start were delicious; the spicy tuna roll, ebi roll and dragon roll were gorgeous as always. I always feel that the food here is addictive.

The service is good, the wine list has plenty to choose from and the plum wine is a must. Very convenient location and reasonable. I really recommend this place for a visit.

1  Thank Katy F
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Had a fantastic birthday meal for my wife. Very accommodating of our 3yr old too. Food was wonderful, decent prices too

Reviewed July 22, 2014

A wonderful experience bobbie helped choose our dishes,he chats to find out your tastes then recommends food he thinks you will like.brilliant.

1  Thank Richmondrabii
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Tried for the first time having patronised the 4 regions same owners over the road for years. Excellent sushi and tempura and superb other dishes. Will go back