“Much better than expected”
Review of Zizzi - Richmond

Zizzi - Richmond
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.The infamous setting of YouTube sentation “Fenton!” Richmond is also home to one of our earliest Zizzis. Its central location makes our restaurant easy to find and hard to forget. Our designers pulled inspiration from the deers and wildlife in Richmond Park and wanted to match the same degree of elegance in our restaurant as with the surrounding area. Our restaurant is the perfect stop after spending the day in the historic town of Richmond Upon Thames.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Just had a really nice meal our local Zizzi's in Richmond, the staff were very helpful and friendly and the food tasted fresh and very good as well...
The only thing which we did not like was that it felt quite cold because the ventilation required for the kitchen was near our table.
All in all though and in those immortal words we will be back...

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Tucked away just off the main street the restaurant is immaculate, the service is friendly and well paced and the food up to Zizzi's usual good standards.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

First time I had eaten in this chain of restaurants and will definitely return. The staff were very friendly and polite. The food was delicious: for starters I had tomato and pesto bread. It was a really big portion and really nice! I had chicken wrapped in ham in white wine sauce for mains which was lovely too. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank champkis
Reviewed April 26, 2013

What can I say, yes, it's a chain, but it knocks all the rest off the pedestal serving good pizza and pasta. My kids love it cos it feels grown up.

1  Thank Niki W
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been to Zizzi with my wife for a pizza a number of times. The quality is reliable and I do like the crusty large pizzas served on a wooden board. In fairness the menu has been the same over the past 12 months, but as there are a number of dishes I do like, I don't see it as a problem. For 40 pounds you have pizza for two, drinks and dessert. The desserts are really yummy. They even have a beer from my hometown in Italy, what's not to like about Zizzi?