Richmond Hill Hotel
  • Pool
The Petersham Hotel(Richmond-upon-Thames)
Bingham(Richmond-upon-Thames)
  • Restaurant
Riverside Hotel - Richmond(Richmond-upon-Thames)
Richmond Park Hotel(Richmond-upon-Thames)
  • Breakfast included
    Richmond Inn Hotel(Richmond-upon-Thames)
    The Red Cow(Richmond-upon-Thames)
    • Bar/Lounge
    1,661 results
    All reviewsrichmond hillthe riverlovely hotelchristmas partythrough secret escapeshealth clubleisure centrejunior suitecourse dinnerbooked this hotelcar parkingcomfy bedafternoon teasandwicheswedding receptionlovely roomtown centre
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 27, 2011

Stayed for one night with my boyfriend for a weekend in London.

Lovely location right by Richmond Park. Check-in was efficient and friendly. The room wasn't that big but spacious enough and nothing to complain about. Had all the usual things provided such as toiletries, hairdryer etc. Bathroom looked a little tired but clean and decent. Our room had a small balcony which was nice and the decor was up to date and tasteful.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed November 24, 2011

I booked a Spa package for my family as a surprise, we had use of all the facilities, a 30 min treatment each and an overnight stay. We were all delighted with everything. The one thing that stood out above all else was the service from the staff. They were above and beyond the usual customer service we have come to know! They couldn't do enough for you and were extremely friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
    1  Thank KearnsyC
    Reviewed November 22, 2011

I planned my wedding in a matter of five months but despite the lack of time planning it I like most women still have the perfect way that they want their day to go. So when I booked my wedding to take place at the Richmond hill hotel I had a dedicated wedding planner and her amazing team behind her that help create my special day, to start married life as I had envisioned. The venue was incredible a perfect setting for our special day, the rooms were laid amazing and added to the whole experience. My master of ceremonies made sure I had the day I wanted did not rush us even though we ran late and was a delight to work with. The whole events team at the Richmond hill hotel were very accommodating and supportive in helping us achieve the wedding we wanted. A massive well done and a heartfelt thank you.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
    Reviewed November 19, 2011

Stayed Saturday night for a party. Breakfast in bed, free toothbrush cos I forgot mine, and when I left I forgot my iPhone charger. They happily posted it on to me for free. I think that's pretty good.
    Oh and, the room altho a bit small, was clean, well-decorated and the bed comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2011
    Reviewed November 18, 2011

No room service for the duration of our stay - not once was the room touched. Asking at reception, toiletry supplies were grudgingly provided (on a miserly scale).

The room was extremely small with barely space to move around the bed. The "view" was a service yard.

The toilet was partially blocked, filling to the brim upon flushing and taking a long time to drain. Bathroom tiles were stained with mould. The extract fan stayed on throughout the night, disrupting sleep.

Reception staff knew little about the hotel (eg gym opening times)

Breakfast was magnificent (even when served in the temporary dining facility when the main room was out of action). If the management of the rest of the hotel was equal to the quality of the catering, this would be an excellent hotel. As it is, they seem happy to take much money, provide little in return and not expect anyone to return for a second visit.

It is breakfast alone which has salvaged this review and earned two stars.

Room Tip: book another hotel and come here for breakfast
    • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family