“Fabulous Italian Independant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This super friendly restaurant is a must visit. I visited a few weekends ago and although the restaurant was full to the brim with rugby supporters the atmosphere was wonderful and the owner squeezed the 2 of us in. I took my adult niece there for an early dinner on Friday, visited again on Saturday for lunch, and today with my husband a 5 year old. Each and every time - perfect.

3  Thank AnnPerkins

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stopped at the Adesso without reservations and where able to get a table. The place is very small though it does have a upstairs for additional seating. When we arrive there was no one to seat us, so we just picked a table. Shortly after sitting down our waiter greeted us. He quickly got us a glass of water and provided us with a decent wine list. We got the house red wine, and it was very good. The menu limited however due to the fact that they where not that busy, they where willing to make adjustments to the menu that we requested. My husband got the risotto with veggies and I got the pasta ....it was very tasty. I will say that the portions are not large, but I felt more then enough. We enjoy the meal, and I would say for the price we would go back. I would recommend that reservations are probably better, we where lucky that the place on a Wednesday night was not that busy. Again the first floor only has about 6 tables. Overall good food, service was ok, for 62 pounds.!!!

1  Thank Robyn C
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Sicilian food at its best. Using fresh ingredients, everyone at our table who chose a different meal enjoyed the lovely taste of the food. The owner and staff are always welcoming. They do take bookings . It can get a bit noisy but it adds to the atmosphere and there is a back area with more tables for larger parties.

1  Thank TLEAVES27
Reviewed November 12, 2013

really nice fresh stonebaked pizza, have been 3 time and can't bring myself to order anything different.

I work locally so have to restrain myself from going more often.

friendly (enough) staff but don't bother you too much, they are very capable and fast.
would recommend you try this restaurant, it's a shame it's not more in-view of the high street because i'm sure it would do much better business down there.

1  Thank SolsRichmond20
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Our favourite local Italian. Excellent food and they always look after us (and our two young children) well. All the pasta recommended

1  Thank Boarder44