“A Delightful Experience”
Review of Bacco

Bacco
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A well established family run restaurant where the pasta, foccacia bread and desserts are all home made. We serve only Italian wines from all parts of Italy. We also have a small private dining area which can accommodate up to 26 people.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Comfortable restaurant, excellent service which was friendly, helpful and efficient. Very good food, perfectly cooked and presented. Will certainly revisit

1  Thank Paul M
SBJLbc, Owner at Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Many thanks Paul for your feedback and glad to learn that you enjoyed the food, wine and service at Bacco which is very much appreciated as it helps us a lot to do a great job for all our guests,
Look forward to your next visit.
Kind regards
Stefano

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Simply the nicest Italian meal I have ever had.

Richmond is FULL of restaurants with a wide variety of different cuisines in lovely water side locations. It would be so easy to dismiss this unassuming Restaurant opposite Richmond station. So very glad we didn't.

Not hugely impressed when seated at the back of the restaurant next to the loo however this soon faded when our food arrived including complementary focaccia. We shared a starter of Goats cheese parcel, beetroot and warm honey dressing. Neither of us like honey but this was lovely when combined with the goats cheese. For main I had the Spaghetti and truffle served in a parmesan basket, so very simple but delicious, my partner had the open ravioli (special that day) and was equally impressed, a side order of fried zucchini is a must too, how can something that simple taste so nice. We should really have stopped there but were tempted to try the Chocolate fondant, a perfect balance of light sponge and dark gooey chocolate.

Also worth a mention is the service which was friendly and helpful. My comment of 'that was lovely' was met with a jokey 'I know'. They are clearly confident in their menu and I don't blame them. Now to find an excuse to travel to Richmond again.....soon.

SBJLbc, Owner at Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback which is immensely appreciated by me and my whole team. This sort of review gives us more encouragement to do an even better job at Bacco and we do take pride in what we offer in my independent family run restaurant.
Really sorry about the seats in the back room which is a beautiful room but unfortunate to be by the loo. Hopefully next time, the table will be different.
Thank you again and look forward to your next visit.
Kind regards
Stefano

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants and an absolute must if you're in Richmond! Authentic Italian and very attentive and friendly service, I have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A group of us had dinner for my friends 50th birthday there and we all ordered different dishes but we were ALL very happy with our choices. Great ingredients, flavours and cooking. Nice selection of good wines. Efficient service and lovely friendly staff.

I ate there a long time ago but this visit was really good. I will be going back. Try it!

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

On a warm English evening we had a nice meal in the front of the restaurant. It was relaxing and splendid.