“Amazing!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
London
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Boccon was amazing. My husband took me here for my birthday last year. The food was very very fresh, good quality of seafood and lovely house wine. They took into consideration that I didn't eat beef and made me vegetarian or seafood alternatives. The pasta was freshly made and delicious and the atomosphere was wonderful. Definitely recommend this restaurant and worth every penny!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Sheena634

“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Have just had the most amazing meal, about 15 courses I think. Staff were fabulous, very friendly. We were there for about 4hours and thoroughly enjoyed everything. Beautifully little restaurant. Can't wait to return. Book early as they are very popular.

Visited February 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My first review: After working hard in London over the last 25 years I thought I had seen it all from Ramsey Blumentals, Amaya, Nahm, Gavroche, Ducasse and many other memorable evenings. I was wrong; I took my family to Al Boccon Di Vino in Richmond before Christmas and had the best evening ever. It was so good I took my wife there for lunch on Valentines Day - I had to book in advance. There is no menu which for some is offputting for some but they do ask you what you like to eat: the food is unfussy, fresh and very well cooked. The service is amazing and the bill is stunningly low for the quality (be warned there is no price list!! but it is about £50-£75 per head with house wine and you get about 8-10 small courses over 2 hours). I am afraid to recommend this restaurant because it is so good I might not be able to get a table going forward!! Those looking to book lovely highly rated local restaurants such as the Glasshouse and the Bingham might consider Al Boccon di Vino as a viable alternative. This restaurant exudes warmth, character, trust, honesty and above all love: the love of good food and good people.

1 Thank John M
Richmond-upon-Thames, United Kingdom
“Day of days”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Al Boccon di'vino - wanted to go for ages but it's always packed - Guest of a mate so just the two of us - Friday lunch 1pm had 9 courses! No menu - waitress 'I am the menu' - they decide what you're going to have. You finish one course and the next turns up - sometimes a little too quickly so you have to pace things a bit. House red great - so two bottles then? Only one free table the entire time we were there. Great atmosphere with spot on friendly service. Each course was delightful. Would I go again? Most certainly. The whole world should go. One of the very best dining experiences of my life. We finally left around 4.45.

3 Thank CosmicLandmine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Great Evening”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

What an absolute gem - the best Italian eating experince this side of the Alps and I live in London.

1 Thank christopher S