“Very poor seafood risotto compared to normal strada standards” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Strada - Richmond - CLOSED

Strada - Richmond
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Very poor seafood risotto compared to normal strada standards”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We were a party of 4 adults and 1 child at lunch time on a Sunday in February.
I an a big fan of strada, it being just sbout the only chain restaurant I really like.
However, the seafood risotto had little seafood in to normal, was overlooked s d lacked flavour.
Not the usual strada experience.
On a plus the waitress was great with my 2 year old son. With the offers they do here it wouldn't put me off the chain maybe the chef was having a bad day!

Kent, WA
“Quick pasta and pizza in Richmond”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stopped here during a recent work visit to Richmond and enjoyed the friendly service and well prepared food. I stopped for lunch on a weekend afternoon when the restaurant was quite busy and I was seated immediately. After a review of the menu, I placed my order and the drink arrived quickly. The pasta I ordered came shortly afterward and was delicious. The dessert and cappuccino which followed were grand as well.

I would visit Strada again next time I am in Richmond.

• Visited January 2013
Brough, United Kingdom
“Another well done to Strada”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Exceptional staff, nice location, food very good. It is very expensive though if you do not have any offers/discounts/freebies. Would not visit if paying full price, £4 for a bottle of beer is just a rip off.

Visited December 2012
Stoke-on-Trent
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

We need a quick meal whilst out shoping in Richmond and found this Italian restaurant. At reasonable prices we found a great choice from the main menu, but took advantage of the Christmas special menu. Staff we very good, the service also and the meal was - well lets just say we cleared our plate :-) Overall a good experience on our first visit.
One negative point is the restrooms are on the second floor - not good if you have any difficulty climbing a steep staircase. I did notice however disabled toilets on the ground floor.

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great varied italian food at a good location & friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love Strada. It is not pretentious and offers a large variety of dishes at a decent price. Staff look after you at this branch. When I go there, I know I will enjoy my food and have a good time.

• Visited October 2012