This little hotel is wonderful! My partner and I arrived after a longer than anticipated journey (thanks to the sat nav!) to a warm welcome from Nelson, the hotel owner. Despite it being 1245am, Nelson was happy to get us a drink and make us sandwiches. The service in this hotel is second to none, probably because Nelson is from the US, and the attention to detail is excellent. There's a lap top offering free internet in reception (great for checking what the Welsh weather has in store), robes and slippers in the rooms and a lovely selection of perfumes in the bar toilet! Not what you'd normally expect from a small hotel in the middle of Wales. Our room was lovely, and the whole place is furnished to a very high standard throughout. We also enjoyed a meal in the hotel restaurant which was, again, of a high standard. I can highly recommend this hotel, although part of me doesn't want to because it's a great little secret!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst