Stayed at Meadowsweet for 3 nights and had a lovely time. Hotel in a good location for both Snowdonia and the coast. Room 3 was very comfortable with a lovely view across the meadow to the hills but a little noisey from the road, didn't bother us but might bother you if you're after total quiet. Dinner was great and the breakfast good. Staff were all friendly and helpful, we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst