We were 4 people on the trip to snowdonia. Its a good hotel maintained well by a hard working family. They have a horse farm just opposite the hotel. The main problem is the hotel is far from most attractions such as the lake or Betsy-Cowed town centre where you have great walking tours and also far from the railway museum. If you are looking for peace & quiet then i would surely recommend it. Otherwise , with kids maybe you wanna stay someplace closer to attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst