My husband booked this hotel as a birthday treat for me and some friends, after seeing the good reports on your website. What a let down, Faulty Towers eat your heat out. Overpriced + shambolic. The Premier room was shaby, the carpet stained, the mattress did not fit the Fourposter bed. Our friends waited 2 days for soap, the room had a hole in the wall.
The very young and untrained staff were very pleasant but this was outweighed by a rather dour and unfriendly boss (Nelson?). He showed zero interest in his guests, never speaking to us.
Food, all meals, was a disgrace, Only go there if you like everthing deepfried and do not mind if they run out of bread. You only get 3 pieces for 4 persons and the soup without a roll.
A very sad and overpriced experience.
Last but not least, do not be fooled by the website, the hotel is not in a meadow but has the main road to Conway in front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst