First stayed in the standard room, which is not really up to scratch. Tired interior, view on the backstreets of Llanrwst. For last two days upgraded to the four poster bedrooms. Much, much nicer! Back garden is a depressing yard, that's all. No garden. Views from front are wonderful.
Hotel is straight on the main road, busy.
Restaurant is very good and the staff are very welcoming and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst