Stayed at the hotel from the 30th Dec 2011 to 2nd Jan 2012 with my wife and 18mth old baby daughter. Nelson and Mary, and their staff were very helpful. We had a great room, with a lovely view of the field and hills behind. The food was excellent, and both of us are foodies... Have a drink at the bar - it has a great atmosphere. Must say that we were delighted to have discovered a place of such quality away from the usual tourist traps in Snowdonia. I almost feel bad that I am letting you into our little secret, but Mary and Nelson deserve all the praise for doing such a great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst