“try the korma”

Asha Balti House
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Llanrwst
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An award-winning traditional Bangladeshi Restaurant and Take-away in beautiful North Wales, where we take great pride in introducing our European friends to the mouth-watering cuisine of the Indian sub-continent.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

went there last week with a couple of friends to try the buffet menu, as Iv'e had takeaways from this place and Iv'e been to the restaurant as well, the staff and the owners were so polite with us, we felt at ease there, they didn't rush us at all. I had a bit of everything except for the hottest curry. We also had desserts, they were not included in the buffet price they were extras, I went for the lemon sorbet it was lovely, will go there again, shame it doesn't open all day, it would be nice to go there for lunch.

1  Thank Eleri J
There are newer reviews for Asha Balti House

Reviewed August 24, 2014

I can't comment on the restaurant as we only had a takeaway but the food was excellent. We also like the fact that we could see the cooks at work. The Chicken Shatkora was one of the tastiest curries I've had for ages. I would definitely go there again.

1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We first tried here several years ago and it was atrocious. We fancied an Indian and thanks to the Welsh curry award poster and previous reviews we thought it must have changed hands. I ordered a takeaway over the phone which wasn't easy as he couldn't understand when I said samosa! Went to pick it up and got a puzzled look when I said my name. The Guy serving then barked what did you order! Charming. We got the food home and when we opened it we found it was swimming in a thick layer of fat, gross. We managed to eat around the fat. Then I tried the biriani and the sauce was sweet and mostly just full of cabbage. Both curries we ordered where bland and had not a hint of heat despite the heat scale the menu
gives. To sum up it is overpriced, greasy bland food. Avoid.

4  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed August 20, 2014

They have just opened up as an all you can eat buffet which is next door to the takeaway/restaurant.. Food was spot on with many selections of curries, starters, little nibbles to choose from & service was spot on.. Drinks went down a treat too. Which is always good :) The atmosphere was nice & relaxing & staff were pleasant. Well worth the price. Think it was £9.95 or £10.00.. Definitely a bargain for what you get.. Highly recommend & will definitely be back there soon! Thanks for a lovely evening!

2  Thank Kellytowers
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Went here on Tuesday night for the all you can eat buffet with a couple of friends, cannot fault anything! Plenty of choice of food (I had a bit of everything) an enjoyed eat so much best meal I have had from there yet! The staff are so friendly an helpful and make you feel at home! At £10 a head it is definitely worth it! If you haven't been yet.. GO.. It is worth it an will leave satisfied an FULL :) keep up the great work guys

1  Thank StephAndKell