“Unbelievable food service and ambience”
Review of The Curry Garden

The Curry Garden
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great deal on food and service to match. Best curry in Weston super mare by a mile. I recommend the chicken tikka dansak. Ali the manager really looks after his customers as well.

1  Thank thebigmannuts

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Theirs lots of of choice in Weston but the Curry Gardens is the only one wich serves quality food all the time, wich is why we only go there. Great food, great service and staff, never had a bad meal in 10 years!!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Went here for my birthday.
Great service . The refit looks great and its still kept its atmosphere and roots.
Amazing food. Never let's us down

Reviewed November 25, 2012

So after hearing accolades from my boyfriend Mark about the Curry Garden, when I arrived from the U.S. to England a couple weeks ago I knew it would be one of the many places to visit and I wasn't disappointed. The Chicken Tikka Masala was the best I ever had, and the wine was lovely. There were several kinds of naan to choose from, and everything was so delicious. There is also a wide variety of vegetarian fare (as my boyfriend is vegetarian). The staff were friendly, the service was excellent and it's a beautiful and clean restaurant. Even the music playing in the backround was nice and fitting to the atmosphere. I am so happy we went there and I will definitely be going there again on my next visit.
I would highly recommend this wonderful restaurant and will definitely be going there again on my next visit :-)

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Had a nice meal at this restaurant whilst working and staying in the area with work. It is a nice place but allitle expencive for what we can get back up north the protions are a Ok but value for money a tad expensive but very nice meal had to wait but that a good sign as it means its is cooked fresh. would be a lot better if not on ones own more of a place to meet with freinds but really nice.;