Dauncey's Hotel
Roedean Guest House(Weston super Mare)
$83
Rookery Manor(Edingworth)
$61
Parasol Guest House(Weston super Mare)(Great Value!)
$84
$68
  • Breakfast included
Queenswood Hotel(Weston super Mare)
$89
$86
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston super Mare)
$88
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$107
Victoria Mansions(Weston super Mare)
$155
$79
PremierInn.com
$61
  • Breakfast included
$84
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfantastic sea viewssome tlcseaside hotelbit datednational holidayslick of paintthe ritzwaiting stafffull englishpierfloorboards
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights, room was ok but small bathroom. Food was ok but small portions. 7 out of 10 for stay. Big drawback was its quite a walk to the centre of Weston! The entertainment was poor. The hotel put on a couple of singers for two nights we were there and it was rubbish. Apart from a pool room, no other activities!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Gemma A, Manager at Dauncey's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. The hotel's location is situated at the top of the bay about a 15 minute walk from the shops, and 10 minutes from the beach. The views from the hotel due to its location are spectacular. We do have evening entertainment designed for our group guests. I take on board your comments regarding the other leisure facilities in the hotel but generally our guests visit the resort for its activities outside the hotel.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I and my partner stayed in this old hotel for 2 nights.staff were rude in restaurant.we had dirty matress cover. carpets very old.dirty toilet..we did not enjoy our stay at all.definitely do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to the hotel. I am sorry to ready that you found the staff to be rude, and that the cleaniless did not meet your expectations. I have passed these comments to the hotel manager to investigate. This type of feedback is very ususal for the hotel as we take this feedback very seriously.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Not very impressive from the outside, but once you get inside it's a different thing, The reception was warm and friendly, giving a very good first impression. The manager, Simon and his staff were very attentive, especially in the dining room. The rooms are small, clean and well maintained. Excellent location overlooking the seafront, and only a 15 minute walk from the Pier and town centre. I will be back next year, without a doubt.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have an excellent view of the seafront.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank James22Liverpool

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your visit to the hotel. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent two days at Dauncys hotel Weston, very old tired building,not great, but staff were wonderful bed was so hard they changed it for us but, still hard, we had two sleepless nights.
breakfast ok but cold some staff nice in resturant others not.
All in all needs a real good refurb, very very dated.

Room Tip: Ask is the best thing when booking ,we did not state anything so got a back bedroom
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to the hotel. I am sorry to read that you did not find your bed comfortable. I am also sorry if you found some of the staff unfriendly. I have passed your comments to the manager to investigate, but this is most unusal. I take on board your comments regarding the food and decor. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed there for a night with my young baby, and what a terrible experience it was. Woken up in the middle of the night by very loud drunken people, and there were no phones in room to contact reception. Hardly got any sleep at all. Would recomend those with children do not stay at this hotel. A cot and high chair were provided which were both very old, and high chair was broken. Spoke to reception in the morning and they would accept no responsiblity and no refund. Only redeeming quality was the view from the room was lovely. Rooms were very large but very dated.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to the hotel. I am very sorry to read that your night was disturbed. The hotel is usually has a mature clientelle and therefore this must have been a one-off. The hotel has a night porter to deal with such issues. The manager at the hotel deals with complaints based on their understanding of the situation. I am sorry that you feel that your issues were not resolved. I take on board your comments and will make the necessary changes to improve for the future.