“Best place to stay in Weston”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Uphill Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weston super Mare
Uphill Manor
New York City, New York
“Best place to stay in Weston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having grown up in Weston I have always wanted to try the various different hotels on offer when coming back to visit family. I have been back 3 times this year to the town from the US and the Uphill Manor from my experience has been by far the best accommodation Weston has to offer. From the old world charm, scrumptious breakfasts and wonderful hospitality I would recommend Uphill Manor to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Jonbowden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Teston Maidstone
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We visited the Manor because we were coming to an AGM held in Uphill village hall and we wanted somewhere convenient to stay.
When we read the rave reviews of the manor on Trip Advisor we felt we had to visit and were certainly not dissapointed. It is hard to add anything to everyones rave reviews.Tina and Craig make one feel like an honoured guest in their lovely home, and are constantly discreetly watching to ensure that one enjoys every minute.
We shall now look for an excuse to visti again
Lorna and Derek Holland

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

As I admit to being very hard to please when it comes to hotels and am equally fussy about what I eat the fact that I write this review after my second stay speaks volumes. I'm also not normally a fan of flowers and frills but at Uphill Manor everything fits together so well that it just works! With a breakfast worthy of 3 Michelin stars, extremely helpful and friendly hosts and traditional furnishings combined with all mod-cons, staying at Uphill Manor is a joy. Small touches like the home-made shortbread in the rooms, the well stocked honesty bar, the fact that guests pretty much have the run of the house and grounds and even the provision of a hot water bottle (not that it's needed, the heating works wonderfully) all contribute to a comfortable stay and a general feeling of well-being. Congratulations to Tina and Craig not just for creating such a warm and comfortable place to stay in what could have been a cold and draughty old building, but also for the way they run the hotel on a daily basis - staying at Uphill Manor is like being one of the family - but without any of the complications :-)

Room Tip: I've stayed in two rooms but having seen all five I'd be happy to take pot luck with the nex...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
hampshire, england
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have just spent a weekend at Uphill Manor and had the most fantastic, relaxing time. The welcome was outstanding and nothing was too much trouble. Home made biscuits and tea/coffee were available any time and the rooms were just perfect with comfortable beds, a quiet relaxing library, excellent choice of breakfast and acres of land to wander around just to gather your thoughts. We were treated like long lost friends. We would highly recommend the Manor and it's owners to anyone who visits Weston Super Mare.

Room Tip: There are a few steps up to each of the bedrooms but all the rooms are comfortable, quiet and well w...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Auchterarder, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a low profile super B&B. I've been going to WSM once or twice a year on business for the last 20 years, and had never heard of it. This visit, at the beginning of September, the B&B I usually stay was full; I tried a nearby hotel; they couldn't take me, and they arranged this. What a find! It's everything the other reviewers have said. A little bit of country in the town, and such a lovely couple running it. I shall be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Evesham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is the most fantastic B&B I've ever stayed in. The whole house is just beautiful, the rooms are large and we had the biggest bathroom I have ever seen. There is free WiFi, fresh milk, chocolates (which were topped up while we were out), homemade shortbread. Everything you could want, including the most lovely owners who were really welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was really delicious too. I would love to go back one day :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
dorset
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My second stay at this lovely b and b whilst on business in Weston.It's just on the outskirts of town and is very easy to find. The house is lovely and the welcome is too. The rooms are huge with good facilities such as free WiFi. I loved the shortbread in the room (homemade of course), there is fresh milk cooled in a flask and even a bottle of radox in the bathroom.such lovely touches this really is a home from home. Beautiful gardens too, you really have to see this place to believe it. The breakfast is superb, eggs from their own hens and homemade granola. I will definitely be back :)

• Stayed September 2013