“Could not recommend enough!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kayleigh...
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Could not recommend enough! ”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have just spent a weekend here with our toddler and we were very impressed. Clean, cosy and lovely location. Bedrooms and lovely and plenty of space. It really is the little things in life that count and certainly get that here. We will be visiting again!

Date of stay: August 2017
Ponylowe
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Really Impressed”
Reviewed January 28, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I loved staying here. We were on the seafront which was lovely. Travelled with my two teenage children as we were visiting the University Campus and my elderly mother. When we arrived the place was spotless. Milk, tea, coffee, sugar, washing up liquid, tomato sauce, vinegar already in the cupboard. Great communication with George who sent us the door codes etc and text us when the room was ready. He was so helpful. A great information pack and even some books. Beds comfy and it was really quiet there. Lovely and warm too as we had bought a hot water bottle that was not needed. Could not recommend more highly. Great value for money and cheaper than booking a chain hotel. We ate in the Italian downstairs so everything was on hand for us. Lovely walk on the pier in the morning rounded this trip off nicely.

Date of stay: January 2015
Liked best: All of it
Liked least: None of it
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Management Response
Jan 29, 2015
Many thanks for your comments. We have tried to provide the things we would expect as if we were staying. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay.
Call, text, email or check our website for best available rates. If you find a better rate within 48hr of booking with us direct we will refund you double the difference.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
michael G
London, United Kingdom
“kensington court apartments a cut above the rest management the best.”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

For those who know of my review's as a senior reviewer are aware of Mike G,s in depth reviews on holiday accommodations either hotels or holiday apartments both overseas and here in the UK. This review I am about to share with you gives me great pleasure to write if you want to have a pre insight into what a accommodation providers customers care is like this can be hard to do before actually arriving especially if your choice has been booked through a accommodation website e.g Booking.com. This is not so of my experience of Kensington Court apartments which I have just completed a 4 night stay from the 28th July 2014 to 1st August 2014.I have rarely experienced such caring and professional customer care service from the time of booking the apartment and throughout our entire stay. Due to I am a disabled person there is always certain requirements that I am in need of more than a person that has normal mobility.
From the moment I spoke directly with the manager which is a great man called George on the same day as my booking and he was aware of my disability he started to put things in motion to make sure my stay would be comfortable to the highest standards. After arriving with my family it was clear to see that even if I was not disabled his approach along with his staff would of been of no difference. I can strongly recommend that if you are looking for a holiday apartment in Weston Super mare that you will be comfortable and apartment to a high standard and safe environment then Kensington Court apartments is the place.
I did quiet a lot of research when looking for accommodation in Weston Super mare and after originally booking my stay at Premier Inn which completely messed up my booking which I am now thankful they did or I would never of found Kensington Court..
Again in my opinion it is well priced for what is on offer and key factor is the caring customer service and attitude by the manager George. It was also our anniversary and management gave us a gift for us and children which I thought was lovely.
IF YOUR COMING TO WESTON SUPER MARE AND LOOKING SOMEWHERE TO STAY
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER KENSINGTON COURT APARTMENTS No1 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CARE. Well done George!
God bless you all.

Date of stay: July 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: property and customer service
Liked least: nothing
Elaine186...
Coventry, United Kingdom
“All we could ask for”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here in a group of 4 for our Mother's birthday treat. It was everything we had hoped for - easy walking distance to bars, restaurants and of course the beach.- clean - safe and beds were really comfy. George was very helpful and was only a text away at all times. We would highly recommend it for anyone who wants good value for money in a comfortable and convenient location.

Date of stay: June 2014
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“A Superb Find”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a last minute decision to stay in Weston-Super-Mare and used Tripadvisor. The ratings were accurate and we were delighted with our apartment. I experienced the highest level of communication from George the Manager from within an hour of placing the booking.
The pictures are accurate with a glorious view over the sea and the pier in the distance. We enjoyed a sunny drink watching the world go by and the tide rolling in.
The apartment itself is modern and catered for all our needs. We enjoyed a comfortable evening in the lounge and a good nights sleep in the beds.
The location is ideal with the only tiny drawback being that you can park at the front to offload only then use the Pay & Display at the back.
We will definitely stay again

Date of stay: May 2014
Traveling group: Young Children
Julie A
Cardiff
“A great Escape”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

great location by the sea which allowed a day walking. Visited restaurant on the front where we had lovely Italian meal and watched the sun go down before retiring for the evening in warm and comfortable surroundings. A basic holiday apartment with all the amenities that is good value for money. If you can book a sea view room then this would be a great escape by the sea to unwind.

Date of stay: December 2013
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Sue G
Chaddesley Corbett, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This rental perfect for us as right on the sea front and lovely view from lounge/patio over small harbour.
Property small and narrow - ok for two but may be a bit cosy with 3 people. Fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV and attractively presented- plus points. Minus points - mirrors! Bathroom mirror too low for shaving, my partner is 6 ft and really struggled. A full length mirror in bedroom would be a great addition as again small low mirror in wardrobe unit. Free wifi but a little hit and miss!
Adequate for our needs and would recommend for a short stay in Weston.

Date of stay: September 2013
Liked best: Location and view
Liked least: Shower
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing