“Fabulous location and great breakfast”

Premier Inn Weston-Super-Mare (Seafront) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Weston super Mare
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a weekend out of season and was not dissapointed. The location is excellent and we had a sea view, the room was warm and the bed very comfortable. We wandered down to the restaurant on the first night and were told it was an all you can eat fish and chip shop night. There was as much fish, roast chicken, sausages, roe and pie as well as mushy peas, chilps and bread and butter as you could eat. I didnt have any chips but had two helping of fish, delicious!
We paid for the all you can eat breakfast and that too was delicious. I always rate a hotel by whether they have tinned tomatoes as well as beans (dont like beans) on the menu and this one did, with Costa coffe and tea on tap too!
Some people may moan because there is no free carpark, but space is at a premium with a sea view hotel, I know which I prefer, either a sea view with no carpark or no seaview and a carpark! Keep the concrete give me the sea, sand and romance! We paid ten pounds for the 24 hours for the car but the carpark was modern, bright and had security cameras to protect our vehicle.
So if you want an amazing location, very friendly staff and a good nights slepp, this is the one for you in Weston Super Mare. Amazing!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a new Hotel and one of the best budget hotels I have stayed at. I had booked three rooms for my self and some freinds. The room I stayed in was a disabled room and was the best Brirish disabled room I have stayed in. ( the best was in America). The roms were all warm, clean and comfortable. Our biggest complaint was how loud the air conditioning, so loud that it actualy gave one of my friends and his wife a very bad nights sleep. When we complained the recptionist said it would be looked into, it wasn't. However I do Recomend it for a short break or even longer.

Room Tip: The disabled bedrooms were excellent. The rooms facing the sea were best situated, but all the room...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As always expected with such a brand, the Premier Inn, Weston Super Mare Seafront was the perfect choice for a large family gathering. We had over 10 rooms booked following a family funeral. I have to say first and foremost the staff were absolutely wonderful to my parents for their prolonged stay during the time leading up to my brothers passing and the subsequent arrangements for the funeral, going above and beyond what is expected. The location is great, short walk to shops and a skip to beach. All rooms are spacious, shiny and new with everything you need. Our family took over a large section of the Brewers Faye and ate drank, and generally got very merry. All the food was great, drinks reasonably priced and the breakfast the following day was plentiful and hot... apologies if we got a bit noisy!

Parking for a seafront hotel is not bad either at £10 per 24 hours...I'd never been to WSM and to be honest didn't really want to go back due to the circumstances, however, if we did ever go back the Seafront Premier Inn is the perfect location and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there..

Room Tip: They are all sea facing, but rooms on the higher floors will have a better view...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed overnight at Weston Super Mare en route to Cornwal. Found this location to be convenient for the sea front and the shops. The hotel is new and therefore all seems to be quite fresh. The downside is the cost of parking in the multi storey car park.

Room Tip: Some rooms are on the front of the hotel and would have a sea view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Graham S
Reviewed April 6, 2013

<10 minutes walk from the train station, <1 minutes walk from the seafront, <5 minutes walk to the Shops, Grand Pier and most the seafront attractions. Usual high standard from this modern clean and exceptional hotel. Fast self service checkin, which the receptionist patiently walked me through.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KP0676
Reviewed April 4, 2013

At last we have found a reasonably priced place to stay in Weston! Everything was great. We even had a sea view with the big wheel right outside our window. Great usual Premier Inn room standard. Only 1 little niggle was that one of the towels was not perfectly clean but I expect this was washed and just had not managed to get the marks completely out. Cannot comment on food as we had our breakfast at the local Greggs! No parking there and didn't want to leave car in NCP so took the train. Hotel was within easy walking distance from the station and al local amenities. Took advice from Trip Advisor for place to eat and the Grove Bistro came up trumps, with excellent live music at bars opposite! Ladies at Reception allowed us to leave our bags in a locked cupboard before and after check in. In summary - really good weekend.

Room Tip: Not sure how you get a sea view - I think we were just lucky. Perhaps call the hotel and see if thi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Lovely new Premier Inn right on Weston's seafront. Room up to Premiers Inn normal exacting standards, very clean, well equipped with comfortable beds and fluffy towels.

Lovely sea view for breakfast, well cooked and plentiful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family