“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I was introduced to Tokyo wok by my husband today- wow! So good! The food was amazing! It tasted so fresh! Loads of it too! Will be going again very soon! Really good price too!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Tokyo Wok is tucked up a little side street off Alexandra Parade. My son raved about it so one Saturday lunchtime my husband and I decided to try it out. It was well worth it. When you order you pick a 'base' of various types of noodles or rice, then add meat and/or veges and sauce as you wish. I went for noodles with chicken, cashew nuts and satay sauce, hubby went for udon noodles, chicken, mixed peppers and teryaki sauce. After a short wait we were presented our food in a box. It wasn't a huge box, but it was crammed full and very, very tasty and hot. By the end of the meal we were both so full neither of us ate anything for the rest of the day. Although not cheap (just under £13) it was definitely worth it - and you could go cheaper if you selected less options. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

If you are looking somewhere for to eat or hang out with your mates. This is place for mouth watering noodles. The food value is superb. The staff are very welcoming and I love this place. I would recommend to anyone who wants tasty noodles. I hope to go again with my girlfriend soon. You're the number one Noodle Bar in WSM

Reviewed August 22, 2012

There's a video on YouTube showing how your food is cooked to order in front of you. Huge plasma TV while you wait. Very good prices from £3.20 - I can never finish a whole box. Once tried chilli heat 3 but it was too firey - chilli level 2 is perfect for me.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Since its opened I have spent most of my take away nights getting food here! Great chefs, staff and food. Never to busy!