“Been to better!”
Review of Bounce

Bounce
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Visited early afternoon during term time so it was nice and quiet. I was with friends and our babies are 7 months old. The first thing that hit us when we walked in was the smell of chip fat - nice!!

There's not much for babies - in fact one baby walker was all we could see. We took them in the ball pool as it was quiet and there was a little train we could put them on. We took them on the bouncy castle and the big slide as well but can imagine that's not possible when it's busy. There is only one bouncy castle and one inflatable slide.

We didn't stick around to try the coffee as the smell was putting is off! Sorry but we won't be visiting again as there are better soft play centres nearby that offer a lot more.

1  Thank ctcondor

Reviewed August 27, 2012

It is what is says on the tin... A play area for kids with a couple of inflatable slides. My son (8) loved it and could play for hours, so for him it would be excellent, but as a parent the once free 1 cup of coffee was no-longer offered (what do you GET then as a parent paying to go in?) and the food was lackluster. My children have attended parties twice there and again, activities really good... food... could do better.

1  Thank GA-Ven1
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nice and safe play place for the slightly younger kids (4-6 years love it). Parents can see the whole play zone and it's good value as parents play nominal fee so the venue makes money from hot drinks. Sometimes a bit messy on the floor - but it's very popular.

1  Thank Lukelookouts
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This play centre is really great for kids...

The play area itself is a reasonable size, it is sectioned into under 3's (could be 4's) and Over this age. The only problem is that this isn't enforced and the younger kids can get hurt, as the big kids run riot through the under 3's section. My daughter was knocked over a few times and left crying!
That aside it is large, it doesn't feel cramped. The seating area is usually enough for all. There is a small cafe inside, serves hot and cold food, and various drinks.
There are toilets and a seperate toilet with disabled access. The floor is carpeted so the kids can run around safely without slipping.
The prices used to be ok, but have increased and I do find it a little unreasonable for what it is.
That said... my daughter always has a fantastic time, and for that I can't complain.
Like I said, nice place to spend an hour or two.

1  Thank queenvsholiday
Reviewed March 3, 2012

A large play area with bouncey castle football/basket ball area. function area upstairs, restaurant on site, prices are not to bad.