“BRILLIANT FIND!!!!!”
Review of Finest Blend

Finest Blend
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We invite you to join us at Finest Blend! A very elegant and sophisticated family-run Coffee Shop and Tea Room located in the seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare. We offer an extensive selection of loose leaf teas, a variety of tea time treats, delicious homemade lunches, and our very own quintessential High Tea served on Royal Albert bone china. Additionally our clients tell us our Coffee is the finest around! Our Cafe is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Finest Blend can also cater for parties. With a minimum of 10 people you can have exclusive use of the premises on Sundays and every evening. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I think the review below was a little disproportionate, I was in there at a similar time a couple of days in a row and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't been to Weston very often and am used to the variety and choices of London and Bristol. It's a combination of more traditional afternoon tea with modern surroundings. You can also go straight into an estate agents and browse with coffee etc, something I've never seen before!! Staff were very patient with me as I took a while to decide what I wanted but eventually went for the champagne option ..... Why not?! So worth it; felt like I was back in London....though not so heavy on the purse!! I've been there a few of times now with friends id recommended it to and have definitely found my place to go when I'm in the centre. Haven't been there when its been sunny enough to sit outside yet though so looking forward to that as I'll be able to soak up the rays as well!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have been here numerous time, and normally very good service from another lady who seemed to own or managed here! We went to day, not being aware it closed at 4-30pm, it was approx 4-05, lady made obvious by looking at clock, i ordered 2 cream teas, and said we would eat quickly, thier comment, that was fine, they took 15 mins getting cream tea, only customer there, this was due to them being in hysterical. Laughter behind counter, one of us wrking in a restaurant. Not far from here, this was most unprofessional, and rude, the milk they gave us, was slightly off, i took this to counter an explained, but they seemed unempressed! If they just wanted to go home, why did they not just say, and not of served us, the hysterical. Lsughter continued, with glances over at us, to the extent, we felt very uncomfortable and left cream tea, m post uneaten, tea not drunk due to milk being off. I often recommend this place, but never again shall i step foot in the place!

1  Thank finlaydaisy
Lucy H, Manager at Finest Blend, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your valued comments. I was Manager in charge on the day in question when you were kind enough to visit our premises and have been delighted to serve you before on numerous previous occasions and am glad that, in the past, you have been highly pleased with both the level of service and our food. On this particular day, we were preparing for an imminent visit from HRH The Princess Royal and you therefore might understand our excitement. We did not mean in any way for this to cause offence and neither was it aimed personally at you, so we would like to sincerely apologise if you thought this to be the case. The milk in question you mention was tested and found to be fresh; however, we changed it immediately upon your request.
May I thank you again for your custom and your valued comments.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Lovely decor and and great service from the staff was the order of the day at this gem of a tea shop. I have heard about this place from various people and decided to see for myself. Was not disapointed with it. I ordered a Ham Tomato Quiche which was one of the best l have tasted for a long time, also the coffee was the best l have had for a long time. Definately will be back!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

High Teas has a varied menu and the coffee is excellent. The staff are very friendly, and the service is good, not self service if you just have coffee, unlike so many other places in Weston. The atmosphere is very relaxing, the decor is good and it is spotlessly clean. Much nicer to visit than any chain along the High Street.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Situated just off the end of the High Street on Waterloo Street/Boulevard, close to Argos. Although there is seating outside, the atmosphere inside is lovely. The choice of teas is first class, as is the service.
An ideal place to meet up, or a romantic Tea.