“YUMMY!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Me and my husband visit this restaurant at least once a month. The food is fantastic and the staff are really friendly. The restaurant is a traditional indian restaurant which I love.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had a meal in a group of 5 yesterday. The food was outstanding. The food arrived in a timely fashion and was served on red hot plates. Of particular note was the Garlic tikka delight which was stunning. Beware of the garlic breath afterwards! Service was attentive but not intrusive. The restaurant was full to capacity there booking recommended, we were lucky to get in. Overall an outstanding restaurant, trust your instinct rather than first impressions.

1  Thank jonfear
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

If you hate food, and hate a decent atmosphere, then this is the place for you.
Friday night, and there must have been 6 other people in the entire restaurant other than ourselves.

The food is awful. Flavourless, boring, dry, and in some cases, burnt beyond recognition.

We definitely won't be going back there ever.
Even when we complained about the food, the waiter just nodded and said "ah sorry" smiled and carried on.

It's no wonder the place was so empty, it's because people have learned to avoid it.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I saw the hygiene rating for here was 5*, and so thought it would be a good idea to give it a go. Booked a table for two, but on arrival no-one cared that we had booked! The food wasn't hot! We ordered a vegetable curry (where were the veg, I only found potato and carrot). We also had a chicken curry-mediocre. There was a lot of chit chat from several staff at the front desk, Some strange, not very smart, scruffy guy walked past us, having been chatting to staff (was he the manager?, the owner?, -who knows?); and demanded to know if HE had yet attended to us? Very rude! And so we spent £30 on 2 curries, 2 drinks, 1naan bread(very greasy), and 1 plain rice. Shoulda gone to Asda!!!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

OMG, without doubt the best Indian meal I have ever had. She indoors had Bhaji starter with lamb spinach madras pilau rice as main. I had sheesh kebab starter with tandoori king prawn balti as main. Never got a word out the missus all through the meal because she fell out of love with me in and with her food. The bhaji’s were light and so fragrant. The kebabs just melt in my mouth. My tandoori king prawn balti was amazing, massive prawns, cleaned and cooked to perfection in the most amazing sauce. Now to nann bread!!!. Plain nann it was like a cloud in the sky, so light so tasty and so good. The missus woke up this morning g and first words out of her head was “I am so gutted I couldn’t eat all that curry last night” Trust me if you want a good curry this is the place to go whilst your in WSM. You won’t be disappointed. The service was excellent and I can’t wait to go back.