“Love Foxes”
Review of Dr Fox’s Tearoom

Dr Fox’s Tearoom
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: High Class Award winning tearooms, breakfast and luncheon venue, catering for all your needs. Serving Breakfasts, light lunches, afternoon teas and homemade cakes. Dr Fox's Tearoom is situated on Knightstone Causeway in the quintessentially English seaside resort of Weston-super-Mare.
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Have been popping in to Foxes for a couple of years and it's my favourite cafe in Weston. Great choice of teas, a simple but comprehensive menu, lovely cakes and the staff are unfailingly pleasant and helpful. It's in a great location too . My favourite spot on a cold wet day is on the sofa by the pretend woodburner. On a brighter day...outside overlooking the mud. Lovely Foxes...good value for money.

1  Thank snorkelfish54

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was taken to Dr.Fox tearooms on Sat by my aunt, plus friends with whom I was staying. They are themselves present customers and have this on there list of favorite places to visit in Weston.Well I choose to have a coffee and carrot cake. The coffee was lovely and hot which is to my liking but the carrot cake was the best I have tasted.I could have eaten 2slices ... well maybe not !!! My hosts said that their lemon drizzle cake was rather good too .... The meals and cream teas etc that were being served looked rather nice also. This is one place I shall return to.

2  Thank sapael
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Visited Dc Fox's tearooms for afternoon tea and found it to very pleasant place to take half an hour out to rest and quick cuppa, staff are lovely and helpful. A no frill place, small tearooms so during busy times you might not get a seat, good views outside too.

3  Thank 0Dimples0
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

A group of 12 booked in for our xmas get together. None of my friends had been there before.

The classically music playing in the background created a lovely warm environment.

We had all ordered our meals in advance,which was great and saved time.

The service and quality of our meals were first class as always.

The jacket potatoes were cooked to perfection with adorable crispy skins. The cottage pie was really tasty. Served with fresh vegetables.

My dessert was fluffy pancakes (home made) served with maple syrup and ice cream.

Portion sizes are not for the feint hearted. (I didn't leave any though!)

Perfect place to meet up with friends and enjoy a quality meal, in a fantastic setting.

Without exception, we will all be returning!!

Many thanks
Jenny

3  Thank cobbold21
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is one of the best Tearooms that I have had the pleasure of visiting . We had breakfast there on a couple of occasions and could not fault the food, service and courtesy of the staff.

Have no hesitation in recommending it to everyone.

2  Thank Bossyboots08