“Another fantastic curry”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tel: 01934-635540, Has been there since 1988
“Another fantastic curry”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited The Surma on Saturday night with our friends for the second time in a few weeks.Had another great curry.All of us had something different and all our curries were so tasty .Everything tastes so fresh ,poppadoms are lovely and crispy,service is great they can't do enough for you .Looking forward to going back soon .

• Visited April 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food would highly recommend”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The best Indian food we've tasted by far,2nd time that we've been and would return again!!! Friendly and helpful staff,menu is clearly set out and prices are very reasonable. We couldn't fault it,would recommend to go and sample the wonderful food

• Visited March 2013
weston super mare
“great food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

took advantage of the £10 meal special.. any curry, mixed starter, choice of two sides rice and a nan bread.great value for money. food was fresh and very tasty.decor needs updating but the food is worth a visit.. if you are staying locally they deliver as well!!!!

• Visited March 2013
“In search of halal, taste like halal ?”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Staying in premier inn at seafront overnight and decided to go against eating in brewers fair (horse meat) Lol decided to head hunt a Halal curry house and found surma cuisine, after being convinced by the waiter then chef and then manager that they serve halal I decided to give them a go. Started with diet coke (flat) asked to change it (flat again) so moved onto popordom with 4 flavoured sauce which went down nicely. Next onto starter I ordered sheek kebab and meet samosa and told its very very spicy, I think I should have stuck to sweets not spicy whatsoever but good so won't knock the presentation effort. Now the main course I've been waiting for, Naan and jalfrazy chicken. I was impressed with presentation and found the main course to be good, I think for the locals its great but for me it was enough to satisfy my stomach. Overall I would recommend this place but one

“Excellent Freshly cooked tasty Indian food Surma Weston”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The food always tastes very fresh and nicely spiced.Service excellent .Cant fault it .There are loads of Indians in the same area this one has the best food.