“If you are looking for a quiet place to relax don't stay here!”

Old Hall Accommodation
and 1 more site!
Old Hall Accommodation
Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
“If you are looking for a quiet place to relax don't stay here!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stayed here whilst visiting my Dad who was at the local hospice. The room was freezing and noisy, the towels were small, biscuits which were on the coffee and tea tray had already been opened by a previous guest. Stayed for two nights, room cleaning and bed making must have been done by a five year old.

Room Tip: Room at the front over the restaurant is very noisy.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stayed here 19th april for easter weekend.. phoned ahead to let them know we was arriving between 11.30 and 12.... tried 4 times no answer so left a msg... arrived lady was just coming out of her car and checked us in straight away was allocated room 2. The lady was a friendly person and the man on check out was really nice asking how our stay was and happy. It was a gorgeous room im very fussy about where I stay but this was lovely big bright and warm.
Big wardrobe... lovely powerful hot shower and the bed felt like a memory foam its was soooo comfy slept like babies we did.
We ate in weston so didnt use the restaurant so cant comment but would like to try the greek restaurant if come back again. We went to the two pubs a stones throw from b n b and had some lovely drinks in a good atmosphere. In bed for half 8 and the noise from the restaurant that some reviews have complained about was non existant just the usual sound ud here if at home and by 11pm it was silent . We didnt see any other guests while here but the b n b was fully booked. Only one negative we wasnt told what the check out time was on our email it said 10.30am but on there website 10am we wasnt told and forgot to ask before she left after check in.... we left for 10am just incase.
We would stay again as its a nice village b n b not far from weston super mare five pound in taxi. Thanks for the lovely room :)

• Stayed April 2014
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2014

For my 20th my partner surprised me with a romantic stay at this pretty B&B. Walking up to it on arrival I could see how pretty the outside was and how typically Italian it looked. I was excited even before we got inside! We were greeted by the lovely Joanna who let us pick a colour out of red or blue as the rooms had a colour theme I thought this was unusual and a nice touch. We picked red for romance and it was so modern and quaint at the same time. Clean and well presented we were both very impressed with the room. I loved the finishing touches such as plants and exotic décor. We were lucky as we had a gorgeous view out onto the green hill and looking out at the pretty village of Uphill. Our stay was comfortable and enjoyable, my partner especially raved about the memory foam mattress as he didn't want to get out of bed. Our breakfast was nice and pleasant with the charming Demetris looking after us and only us that morning! I was feeling a little fragile from the night before with lots of cocktails and food so he accommodated to my needs and gave me only a few slices of toast and my partner had a full English breakfast. Nice variety for breakfast to choose from though and would definitely stay here again. Perfect place for our engagement once again thank you everyone for making it special.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bridgend, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed in this hotel recently with my partner. As soon as we arrived there was nobody to be found - when we did eventually check in we were asked if we wanted a twin room rather than a double. Being a same sex couple we could understand the misunderstanding - but stated we definitely wanted a double room. However, the woman proceeded to ask us twice more if we were sure we didn't want a twin room. I found this highly insulting - but put it down to ignorance.
The room was beautiful though and exactly what we needed! ...until half 7 when the restaurant opened. Then it got a little noisy. Which we ignored. ...until 9 when the music got louder - and was followed by a colossal Happy Birthday song and then even louder music! You could feel every note as the restaurant was directly below us! As my girlfriend was revising for an exam the next day this was not ideal at all and we were incredibly disappointed as everything else was lovely!
I will be complaining directly to the hotel in due course as I feel we were not properly informed about what kind of place we were to be staying in - plus not being able to sleep well really stressed my part er out about her exam - and made us both exceptionally unhappy!

• Stayed December 2013
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My parents and myself were looking a last minute getaway in the area and found this lovely little boutique B&B, The rooms were fantastic clean and tidy, The staff were very helpful, breakfast was well prepared and very edible, would stay again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I called to make a booking in the early evening and was told me they had a room, and would call either either that evening or early the next morning to confirm.

They did eventually call the next day, albiet late in the morning, and at first all appeared well- they told me that the room was booked and that they would see me on the day that I had booked.

A few hours later they phoned me back again and told me they had given my 'booked' room to someone else and they had no other rooms. What can I say? By then all the other rooms in the area were taken.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

We have just come back from Somerset, and enjoyed our 5 days at the old hall. It's well located, 5 mins wal to the beach and has a choice of pubs and restaurants nearby to chose from. The rooms are very nice, the service is gret, the breakfast is delicious and all at a very low cost. I strongly recomend that you stay in the old hall if you are looking for a pleasant and friendly place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012