“Awful”

BEST WESTERN Burnett Arms Hotel
Ranked #22 of 34 Restaurants in Banchory
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Scottish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Aberdeen
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My friend and I popped in for soup and sandwich on Monday afternoon. The waitress was not friendly, i think she couldn't be bothered to serve us. She came to the table and said, what soup do you want, maybe if we had a clue what soup they had to over we could of told her. We decided on the chicken soup which we never ate as we think it was just chicken stock in a bowl and they had the nerve to charge us £3-50 for that. We got the wrong bread for our sandwiches, ordered brown, we got white, my egg mayo sandwich had shell in it, once I crunched that between my teeth on two bites I was put off. We ordered two cokes, came in pint glasses. Will not be going back there, over priced and unfriendly staff....

2 Thank Cc T