We somehow managed to get what we considered a 'too good to be true' price for a 4 night stay at the end of August so we weren't expecting much from the lodge but it was fantastic.. very clean, comfortable, spacious and provided everything we needed. We enjoyed barbecuing on the lawn outside the lodge for 2 of the nights we stayed watching the sun go down - we recommend the sausages and burgers from the onsite shop! It was a very relaxing and peaceful setting and the highlight of our stay was seeing a hedgehog on our terrace one night :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor, this is a holiday site that offers a selection of accommodation types, camping, camping pods, 8 timber cabins, 4 cedar bungalows and 6 static caravans. Ideal for families (a well equipped play area away from the lodges and tents), groups of friends and couples who wish to stay where there is no bar, no disco, no bingo. A quiet, peaceful get back to nature site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your Ruthern Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Hotel Bodmin
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Bodmin, Cornwall