This is not our first time here but it was our first time as a family. This time we opted for a lodge as the thought of entertaining an 18 month old in a tent in a downpour was awful. The lodge was more spacious than expected, with a great shower and comfy beds and tv. Must when little ones get up at dawn. The deck was great as people must have fed the birds and squirrels and this provided plenty of entertainment in the morning and evening sun was good for an evening G&T after bedtime. We love the fact that it is a quiet site that feels very relaxed. Minimal noise and very friendly, mainly due to the owners hospitality. The shop seems to have most things even if your only after advice as where to go during the day. Families may spend a lot of time by the play area, be warned. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley near Bodmin Moor, this is a holiday site that offers a selection of accommodation types, camping, camping pods, 8 timber cabins, 4 cedar bungalows and 6 static caravans. Ideal for families (a well equipped play area away from the lodges and tents), groups of friends and couples who wish to stay where there is no bar, no disco, no bingo. A quiet, peaceful get back to nature site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your Ruthern Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Hotel Bodmin
- Ruthern Valley Holidays Bodmin, Cornwall