STEAK AND THAI
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We dined there on two separate occasions and the staff was excellent and the food delicious. The service to table was slow at times when full, but overall it was a thoroughly enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Slow service - had to call them over after 25 mins to take our order
Took ages to clear the table
Awful steak
Other meals mediocre
Extremely limited vegetarian choice
No attempt to make anything of my mother's 80th birthday, despite being a regular
Will not be going there again!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had food here last week as a group of 6 adults. Last time I had been there was about 8 years ago and the restaurant had changed considerably; its now a lot more modern and has a good vibe to it. We all had a variety of dishes from the menu, I had spring rolls to start and Thai tempura for main, both delicious! Everyone enjoyed their food. You get a free glass of wine when you order a main meal which is good, although the lady didn't like the fact I asked for a spritzer!! I was driving and had already had one glass! Other than that the younger waitress was very nice and friendly, didn't have to wait for food long at all. A little bit pricey for bodmin, but you get what you pay for here the food was great and I would definitely recommend it. I look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Four of us ate here last night and had a great meal.
Three of us had the Thai menu and really enjoed the food, the troublesome teenager
was well satisfied with her chiken and bacon dish. The sevice is ecxellent and the staff are friendly and helpful. We have eaten here a couple of times before and will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant, not only because it's local! We always choose this restaurant for a special occasion without the kids (better for couples/friends rather than families I'd say) The thai food is always so good. Haven't tried steak here so can't comment on that. The staff are always friendly, helpful and attentive. The decor is modern and the atmosphere relaxing. Prices are reasonable too. Well worth a visit.