Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mrs

Absolutely amazing. Party is limited to your group. A variety of skill level was accommodated with... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2019
hayleyh942
Blackpool
Wonderful time had by all

We went as a family of 3 generations and had a really wonderful time. Ant and his wife were lovely... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2019
Kain1
Worcestershire, United Kingdom

All reviews great fun excellent tuition off road an absolute blast amazing experience highly recommend this to anyone skill level whole group own pace great morning different levels value for money two hours instructor ant terrain activity
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Lovely birthday treat from my son. We both had so much fun even though the weather wasn't ideal. Well looked after, thank you Ant for a wonderful afternoon, great tuition, very encouraging, we'll definitely be back

Date of experience: March 2017
Anthony H, Owner at Segway Lakeview, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Thank you for the lovely review. I'm really glad I was able to share your birthday with you. You're welcome to come back any time... I'll try to make it less windy next time.

Best wishes :D

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

I got my hubby vouchers for Christmas as he wanted to go on a segway. Antony was great, he gave us a tutorial then we went out. I was very nervous at first but when I got used to it there was no stopping me. Dave took to it straight away and loved every moment. Can't wait to come back again. Thanks Antony, Dave and Clare.

Date of experience: March 2017
brynky, Owner at Segway Lakeview, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

You're welcome, it was a pleasure to spend time with the two of you. Thank you for the positive review, I really appreciate it. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes :D

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Well organised, great fun and overall a brilliant experience. Very competent instruction from friendly staff, thank you!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Philip H, Owner at Segway Lakeview, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2017

Thank you too for your most positive review Dave. It was lovely meeting you both. I'm really encouraged to read that you enjoyed yourselves and had such fun.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. All the very best :)

Reviewed February 19, 2017

An amazing experience and really good tuition. Lovely tour around the lakes and great views across the moor.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Philip H, Owner at Segway Lakeview, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

... and amazing brothers Mark, willingly rising to the challenges and getting stuck in!

Thank you for your most positive review, which is much appreciated. I'm pleased you enjoyed the scenery here over the Goss Moor and that you entered in to the challenges, even though the heavy rain fall presented quite slippery terrain in places. Well done!

All the very best :)

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Truly excellent. The instruction was focused and fast and we went on to do much more than we had expected

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

And a truly excellent review. Thank you very much. It is genuinely appreciated.

I'm encouraged by your positive review and so pleased to read that you found the instruction appropriate and that you enjoyed the variety we have on offer on our Segway Adventure tour.

All the very best :)