“Alright for quick and easy”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #141 of 216 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Macclesfield offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is very open and noise travells very easy and builds up momentum. Can be hard to hear your own conversations. Food is bog standard for this sort of restaurant and service is very varied. Over the last two years my price prion of this place has gone down hill, used to be exultant food and service but it's a bit sloppy now.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

After a concert we went with friends to this pizza place. I didn't expect a lot, it is a chain after all. The salad I had was great, my wifes food was great. Really surprised and will return.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

After a drive out my hubby and I fancied a pizza and decided on Pizza Express in Macclesfield. The staff were very welcoming and the ambience was lively with plenty of families and couples. I decided to have the Leggera Pollo Ad Astra and it turned out to be the nicest of their pizzas I had ever tasted, being thin and very crispy with a lovely topping and additional chilli oil dressing which was brought to our table. We were impressed with the service and the food and we'll visit again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The food was nice enough but to be honest nothing special and I found it overpriced; drinks were also a bit steep. It's not somewhere I'd return to but it wasn't bad. Service was a bit slow but we were quite a big party so to be fair it's understandable. The prices put me off so won't be returning in a hurry.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Pizza Express is always reliable in terms of quality of food, service, value for money and atmosphere. Although it is sometimes viewed as a lower end of the market place to eat, we have been hard pushed to find salads or pizzas that we enjoy as much as the Pizza Express ones.