“Short Stay”

Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Macclesfield
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Spent 1 night at this hotel, easy to find, good parking, pub/restuarant adjacent, warm welcome, clean room and bathroom, v comfy mattress, and a really enjoyable breakfast. For the price I could not find fault.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Martin D

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed at the Macclesfield North Premier Inn as this particular one offered the £29 per night room. It took us a bit longer to reach this one than the one that we usually stay in when we go to Alton Towers. The staff were friendly and helpful on arrival and the room was clean and so was the bathroom. The only problem we had was with the beds. One of our son's would have to sleep on a mattress on the floor and this was our youngest son (11) who is disabled. He was very distressed by this as other premier inns have beds for the children off the floor. We swapped beds. The room was very hot due to no air conditioning and we had to use the fan but this did not provide enough air. We had dinner and breakfast at the Table Table restaurant and the food was lovely and good value. We probably would not use this premier inn again when visiting Alton Towers but would use the one we usually do, simply because it is too far away. Other than that the room was comfortable and the staff very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie L
Reviewed August 15, 2012

A comfortable place to sleep and it is in a quiet location. it has spacious parking area anda restaurant nearby, The staff are helpful and friendly. There is a restaurant next to it. Just 5 minutes to drive to Tesco. About 8 minutes drive to town centre.
The only drawback is the extractor in the bathroom is very very noisy. You need to turn it off when you don't need it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our stay was very pleasant. the staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome would deffenatly recomend this particular one to anyone that asks for a place to stay and would stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I revisited Tytherington for our wedding anniversary, having been here 10 years ago. It's a great venue, friendly, welcoming and more importantly for us, peaceful and relaxing. A good base for a lovely walk through Kerridge, down to Bollington before returning to PI via the canal.
The room was very clean, as was the bathroom, although the over the batch shower lacked water pressure.
The only irritation of the stay was that by booking online we were given a voucher for a complimentary drink each with each main meal ordered. This was disputed by the bar staff who would only give us 1 drink per room, rather than per guest, per room.
The evening meal was excellent, great value yet tasty, and the staff attentive.
Really good night's sleep in a lovely, comfy room.
Breakfast was very good value, all you can eat option with plenty of choice. I'm a hot water drinker and was not impressed with coffee flavoured water as the urn had not been reserved for hot water only, the water was changed for me, served in a stainless steel teapot, water the colour of tea!
Children's menu looked good, will return with our's soon, as it is an affordable way to have a short break.
Very friendly staff, excellent location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

me and my small family consisting of myself my partner and two children 9 and 2 stayed at this premier inn for two nights and our stay was very pleasant. the staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome would deffenatly recomend this particular one to anyone that asks for a place to stay and would deffo stay again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have stayed at this Premier Inn many times due to its proximity to my company's head office, and this time was there for 4 nights. The staff there are always friendly and this visit was no exception - I was given a warm welcome despite it being quite late when I arrived. I was disappointed to find the bar closed when I arrived (it was a Sunday evening) but a member of staff went through there to get me a packet of crisps as the vending machine in the reception area was not working! My room was spacious and clean, and the bed comfortable. Like all Premier Inns there is an offer of your money back if you don't get a good night's sleep but thankfully I've never had to take advantage of this as the rooms are very quiet and relaxing. My only small gripes were that the wifi went down a couple of times, and I found it difficult to control the temperature in the room, but it was not uncomfortably hot. I chose not to have dinner here during my stay but did opt to have breakfast which was very good with plenty of choice. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Macclesfield
Travelodge Macclesfield Central
Bridge Hotel
Bridge Hotel
#1 of 2 in Prestbury
Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel? Share your experiences!