“Best Indian/Bangladeshi food ever”
Review of Aroma Spice - CLOSED

Aroma Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and myself have lived many years in the Middle East and really love Indian and Arabic food.
I can honestly say that this restaurant is without doubt the best Indian food we have ever eaten.

The food is ALL freshly made and in not full of preservatives etc.

We cannot recommend this restaurant more highly and to add to this both Raj and Koyes are friendly an knowledgeable about the cuisine.

Great guys and a great place to eat

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went to aroma spice last week, Food was brilliant, we really enjoyed our meal, Specially my fish dish macli biran was superb, i loved it, i have tried so many fish dishes in so many restaurent bt that macli biran was diffirent then others and the staff was so lovely and friendly, music was good aswell, we really enjoyed our night. We will be back soon :)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times this year and every time I have thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The ingredients are fresh, the food is tasty, the portions are generous and the service exemplary. You will not be disappointed, go and visit, bon apetit !

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had the £10.95 meal which was listed as four "courses" on the menu - but it was really four dishes: starter, main, side, rice or Nan. The starters (Prawn on Puri and Garlic Fish) were just excellent. The main courses sizzling away were nice, as was the Aloo Gobi, and the staff were most helpful. Would we go back? YES... Thanks, John and Jacob

1  Thank riversmeade
Reviewed February 15, 2013

There are some excellent Indian restaurants around but rarely on your doorstep. That has all changed now that we have found the Aroma Spice. I not sure if it is under new management as we dined here a number of years ago and I do not recall being so impressed. Whatever the reason I hope they keep up the good work. Normally we would go somewhere like the 'Bengal Tiger Lilly' in Monks Heath but this place can give them a run for their money which suits us right down to the ground as it's local.