“A decent cup of coffee”

Traders - The Day Time Cafe
Ranked #20 of 205 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: WE STARTED WITH AN IDEA.... Back in the beginning, we wanted to create an experience for everyone that visited us. To do this we created some pretty fundamental values - to serve really good food, to go that bit further for our customers and most importantly to make sure that everyone leaves Traders with a smile on their face. These values are still pivotal to everything that we do today. WE GREW TO BECOME PART OF MACCLESFIELD.... Over the past 30 years we have grown to become part of our local community, we take the time to understand our produce and where it comes from. This is because we want you to experience local, fresh, seasonal and (where possible) organic ingredients, that allow us to create you a menu that is full of flavour and hearty goodness. THE DAY TIME CAFE.... Today, with the help of our customers, suppliers and our lovely people that work with us, we have evolved to be a Day Time Cafe with a real buzz. Our menu is packed full of coffee and teas, fresh drinks and handmade, natural foods, to keep you going right through from breakfast to afternoon tea time.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“A decent cup of coffee”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Always go to a place like this rather than the big chains. CT is a bit cramped but the staff were very friendly and efficient. Chocolate cake and muffin were fine. Well priced with free refills. I'd be happy to go back - the big chains are more swanky but better to support local independents!

Visited June 2014

Cheshire
“Fantastic food and superb waitresses”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Recently visited Coffee Traders and although myself and companion had just coffee and toast, it was a meal in itself with real scrummy doorstep toast and preserves. Our waitress Tina was so friendly and efficient and with a free coffee refill we felt really well treated. We will call again and look forwards to good fare and an excellent standard of waited on, well done Coffee Traders.

• Visited May 2014
“Couldnt ask for better service better food the prices are g8 fir the fantastic quality food and drinks the warm smiles and helpf”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Quality welcoming great service great food and fantastic staff in a lovely homely cafe what more could you ask for.

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We have tried many places in Macclesfield but to be honest, nowhere is as good as this.
Food is superb, staff friendly and attentive. What more could you need? Extra coffee - always refilling, and really nice coffee too. I had the burger today, I love a good burger but these are exceptional. I've had "gourmet" burgers in the past but the ones here absolutely blow the competition away. Not just the burger - the fries are 'to die for', crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. I even said to my wife "this is how chips should be", and she agreed.
If you want a gorgeous lunch in a great atmosphere go here, you will not be dissapointed.

• Visited May 2014
“Coeliac friendly”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This place is my fav place for lunch in Macclesfield. But since I have found out I am a Coeliac (wheat intolerance) I have been having a hard time finding a place for lunch in Macclesfield. I went in last Friday thinking I can have a baked potato or something. I asked them if the did anything gulton free for me and they have gulton free bread wraps and bagels. So I had my old fab the club sandwich on gulton free bread this is mega news for me and any one else with the same problem. Big thumbs up for a forward thinking restaurant :)