“Little gem in town”

Cherry Blossom Bakery
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

After visiting Treacle Market we all had cupcakes and coffee at this excellent bakery, staff are very friendly fantastic china cups saucers, plates and teapots. Although quite small if you are lucky to find a table you will not be disappointed.

AntoniaManchester, Owner at Cherry Blossom Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review our little tea shop - It really means a lot to us that people would go out of their way to write such nice things to help encourage others to come and visit us - I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit (and more importantly managed to get a table on Christmas Treacle Market Day!!!) Thank you again, Antonia xx (Owner)

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

A small but lovely little bakery/coffee shop on the cobbles of Macclesfield. Lovely cupcakes and great value. Could add to the atmosphere with perhaps old style music but the china ware is lovely :)

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our little tea shop! We love our little street - somehow the cobbles add to the overall feel of the place we think! Thanks for your little note re the music - It turns out that great minds think alike - as yesterday we added some 1940's jazz and some big band music to our playlist... I always wanted there to be a little something for everyone which is why we play everything from Disney to Del Shannon, Ben Howard to Vera Lynn, but I think the new addition will help with that traditional style atmosphere. Thank you again - I do really appreciate little helpful comments on how we can make our shop even better!!! Best Wishes, Antonia xx

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Cherry Blossom Bakery is fantastic for many reasons. My husband, one year old daughter and I often meet our friends there. The staff are very welcoming and no matter how busy they are they always make a huge effort to accommodate us. The cakes are extremely tasty and we are quickly working our way through the different flavours. I treated my friend to afternoon tea there and there was so much food that we had to take half of it home! It soon got eaten over the following twenty four hours.
I would highly recommend Cherry Blossom Bakery to people who like to eat very tasty cakes, in a stylish place with friendly staff.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Took our boss here on her last day before she went to enjoy life without work.
We enjoyed toasted tea cakes, crumpets and cup cakes. Fatastic china cups, saucers and plates, individual milk jugs that reminded me of my dolls tea set as a child. Small but perfectly formed describes the Cherry Blossom Bakery. The food and the service were exceptional. Ring ahead and reserve a table if you have limited time. I'll be visiting again.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've been using Cherry Blosom Bakery since it opened and it just gets better and better.
From the homemade cakes and cupcakes to the the freshest tea served in china cups with fresh milk.

Although its not the biggest place in the world this is more than made up for by the excellent drinks, food and service here and along with all these are the low prices.

You can visit the multi chains coffee places in Macclesfield, some of whom find a way round paying their taxes or you can support a local excellent business who genuinely make you feel welcome, offer fresh food and drink and probably pay their taxes.