“The best place for a hot drink and cake!”

Cherry Blossom Bakery
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Cherry Blossom Bakery is fantastic for many reasons. My husband, one year old daughter and I often meet our friends there. The staff are very welcoming and no matter how busy they are they always make a huge effort to accommodate us. The cakes are extremely tasty and we are quickly working our way through the different flavours. I treated my friend to afternoon tea there and there was so much food that we had to take half of it home! It soon got eaten over the following twenty four hours.
I would highly recommend Cherry Blossom Bakery to people who like to eat very tasty cakes, in a stylish place with friendly staff.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Took our boss here on her last day before she went to enjoy life without work.
We enjoyed toasted tea cakes, crumpets and cup cakes. Fatastic china cups, saucers and plates, individual milk jugs that reminded me of my dolls tea set as a child. Small but perfectly formed describes the Cherry Blossom Bakery. The food and the service were exceptional. Ring ahead and reserve a table if you have limited time. I'll be visiting again.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've been using Cherry Blosom Bakery since it opened and it just gets better and better.
From the homemade cakes and cupcakes to the the freshest tea served in china cups with fresh milk.

Although its not the biggest place in the world this is more than made up for by the excellent drinks, food and service here and along with all these are the low prices.

You can visit the multi chains coffee places in Macclesfield, some of whom find a way round paying their taxes or you can support a local excellent business who genuinely make you feel welcome, offer fresh food and drink and probably pay their taxes.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We visited as a family after a funeral and had a lovely hot drink and cake. The service was great too. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

What a delightful find! Have been with my daughter several times for a full aftrnoon tea, and nothing is too much trouble - they even had lactose-free milk available for her. Excellent fare, pretty surroundings, and brilliant service. Thoroughly recommended.