“The best food in Cheshire.”
Review of Oliver at Bollington green - CLOSED

Oliver at Bollington green
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving great quality, homemade food, on small plates with great drinks to go with it! Small plates Bar nibbles Wine Beer Cocktails
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We’ve now started making up reasons to go back. A birthday. Anniversary. It’s Saturday! Having ben fortunate enough to have eaten at some of the top restaurants in the UK, I can honestly say the food cooked by Scott and served by Jaydean and her team is comparable if not better.

No longer will I have to drive out to Northcote Manor for great food. It’s here on the doorstep. We now evangelise to all our friends and clients.

And yes, the sticky toffee pudding is the best. Ever.

Their food really does speak for itself. Go. Now!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Family do for six people. Wonderful !!
Imaginative menu throughout. We all enjoyed our choices. Each dish was superbly cooked and presented. The staff were friendly and attentive. There was a large party in as well but the staff did not fall into the trap of servicing the large table at the expense of the smaller.
Final comment - the sticky toffee pudding was the best I have had, ever.
Not expensive when compared with other quality restaurants in the area.
Will certainly be going again.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Our first visit and we were not dissapointed by the experience. I had "pig" which was pork cooked in several different ways with a rich jus. Very tasty! Ambiance in the resuarant good. Cost £40 per head with wine so not an everyday dining event for us

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've been wanting to try Oliver at Bollington Green for a while now so when my boss wanted to take me and my husband out I suggested this is the place we should go! I'm very glad I did, the food was excellent, I can't pick out one course as they were all equally delicious, but the homemade peanut brittle was particularly good! Service was great, attentive but not overly so. Will be going back as soon as we can!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I loved this restaurant, as did my husband. Gorgeous food and they will let you bring your own fine wine for £10 corkage. (They have a wine list themselves but the friends we went with have a fantastic cellar). Service excellent, beautiful onion bread freshly baked on the table, terrific choice and deserves all the accolades it receives.