“Excellent evening”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Excellent evening”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for the first time with a friend. It was a fabulous experience. The rack of lamb I had was the highlight! Beautifully cooked. Wine selection was good. Staff were efficient, friendly and gave us the right level of attention. The ice cream is indeed homemade and scrumptious! I will come here again when I visit.

• Visited September 2013

Yorkshire
“Great atmosphere and fun. Good food.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went for a family meal with sisters and brothers-in-law - two of whom live in Macclesfield, I had been once before for lunch when the place started as a small cafe on the edge of the town centre. Now it's re-located and the inside has been done very stylishly.

The staff are welcoming and took orders at the right time, without having to wait too long, and without feeling pushed or pressured. The group played pretty safe on the food ordering - there was a good variety of specials and some interesting looking dishes but we went for mussels starters (one meatballs) and pizza (plus one lasagne) The restaurant would do badly to mess those up. The nicest touch however was Salvatorri (I think that's his name, apologies if not) coming out of the kitchen and suggesting he cook one big Quatro Staggioni for the three of us who had ordered it - which he did and it was enormous!!

Good standard Italian restaurant food. If I lived in Macclesfield I would go back and try something more adventurous to see what the kitchen made of it.

Prices are very reasonable - for starters, main, plus drinks and wine - about 27 pounds a head. Without the booze it would have been much cheaper.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank David W
Horsham, United Kingdom
“excellent restaurant”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great night out last night at Rosanero for my birthday, 7 of us so tried a good mix of dishes, specials, steak and fish. Son reckons it was best steak he'd ever tasted- requested it 'blue' and it was, tasted it myself and it was melt in the mouth delicious. We were sitting in kitchen area so was great atmosphere and waitress was a star- thanks for great night.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank mike f
“Italy in the middle of Macclesfield”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Ate here in June with my best friend and both of our partners for a birthday meal. Cannot recommend this place highly enough. Pasta was freshly made. Pizzas light and crispy and all the ingredients absolutely market fresh! Service fantastic and the chef even came to the table to ask how our meals had been! Had both bottles of rose and both equally delicious although one quite a bit sweeter than the other. Finished with a Nutella calzone I recommend this for anyone after a desert a little different! Yum! Can't wait to go and eat again!! Fantastic for a relaxed night out to while away the hours with good company!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Foodloverjohnw
manchester
“Fantastic Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love this Italian restaurant on every level. The food, the service and the decor.
Salvatore is the perfect host, and this really adds to the whole experience.
Great for any event, social or business.
This could become your new favourite Italian!

• Visited July 2013